My predictions for the 7 comic book movies dropping next year (rankings over/underrated)

Conz

Superstar
Daps
when i say i know "nothing about the character" that just means I've never read all the source material and shyt and he's not exactly pop culture like the rest of the famous characters. I know plenty about the movie just from reading about the movie. reading about friggin comic book movies has become a sport

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Yeah, I think Dr. Strange has the potential to be the illest. Both Feige and the director Scott Derrickson are really passionate about the source material. And I like how Feige said they are going to use science shyt like string theory to explain the magic. The shyt has real potential, and the cast is top notch as well.
Best cast of any of the movies. Good source material. It has a chance to be Winter Soldier level. Low key may be most excited for that, after Civil war of course :sas1:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
when i say i know "nothing about the character" that just means I've never read all the source material and shyt and he's not exactly pop culture like the rest of the famous characters. I know plenty about the movie just from reading about the movie. reading about friggin comic book movies has become a sport
Yeah. We understood what you meant.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Marvel has to have a loose definition of magic, cause in the comics Armors integrate with and detect magic. They have to translate key logistics of the Marvel universe as well, not just the characters...

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Seems like new xmen isnt talked abiut much. Theres no trailer yet. Most of those flicks were kinda meh anyway.

Dr strange might be good. Idk yet. Suicide looks ill. Should be dope. Bvs idk, might be dope might be a letdown....Civil war looks like more of the same.

Dead pool I'm hoping is dope.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Best cast of any of the movies. Good source material. It has a chance to be Winter Soldier level. Low key may be most excited for that, after Civil war of course :sas1:

Yeah I think you know what to expect with Civil War while Dr. Strange can be something really different/next level.

Bini Knight

All Star
Daps
I think BvS and CIvil War will be great but in terms of surprisingly genre changing movies itss going to be Skwad and Dr.Strange those to can be a different type of special because of their concepts. Deadpool too. And of course Xmen could end up being the best one too......matter fact any of these movies can come out on top im just gon be here like more please:feedme:.....:lolbron:

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Can't really make a impression until I see trailers for all the films and Gambit is confirmed for 2017 because they got Doug Liman pretty late.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Yeah. We understood what you meant.
i don't know dikk about the Suicide Squad. I barely know jackshyt about Deadpool. I know Gambit is in XMen and throws cards and I've hated the character of Superman since i was a kid... what's your point? I think Doctor Strange sounds intriguing as fukk and has a great cast. Marvel has the track record so far, why wouldn't i look forward to their shyt?

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
i don't know dikk about the Suicide Squad. I barely know jackshyt about Deadpool. I know Gambit is in XMen and throws cards and I've hated the character of Superman since i was a kid... what's your point? I think Doctor Strange sounds intriguing as fukk and has a great cast. Marvel has the track record so far, why wouldn't i look forward to their shyt?
Because you don't even know what you're looking forward to :heh:

Bini Knight

All Star
Daps
In terms of Film Room fukkery and reviews I'm looking forward to Bats v Supes the most. I wish we could all watch it together. lol
:mjlol:...it could play out 2 ways
if BVS is :wow:
DC fans: :redcapes:........ :blessed:what now marvel stans:ufdup:
MArvel Stans: :merchant:.....

if BVS is :trash:
DC Stans: :flabbynsick:.....:mindblown:.......it's still good:mjcry:
Marvel fans: :steviej:
This applies to all DC/Marvel movies just insert the title :russ: