My pops keeps renting fukking dvds...

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
These same motherfukkers are the ones still buying DVDs to play on their HDtvs. DVD's shoulda gotten the axe a long time ago. VHS eventually died, so why is 20 year old tech still taking up space in my bluray combo packs?
My daughter has a TV in her room, I ain't going to buy her a blu ray player when she doesn't care less about hd. Nothing wrong with dvds for the most part.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
My daughter has a TV in her room, I ain't going to buy her a blu ray player when she doesn't care less about hd. Nothing wrong with dvds for the most part.
I realize people with kids still like DVDs but imo that's what the digital copy is for

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Looks at my DVD collection now the same as my CD collection:huhldup::why::hamster::flabbynsick:

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
He can't help it breh:flabbynsick:

I still have to remind my mom to turn the TV to the HD version of the channel. She'll have it on the standard definition channel with the picture all stretched out and blurry:scust: and I'm like ma, turn it to 513 not 13:what:

So I show her the HD channel and be like see how much better it looks in hi definition?:childplease:

And she'll be like oooh yes:whoo:

But by next week when l come over and she'll have it on channel 11 instead of 511:martin:

Then she'll say she couldn't remember which channel to turn it to for HD:manny::flabbynsick:
Go to settings and set it to autochange to HD.

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
This is true, I thought my girl was the only one:ohhh:

I've gone back and fourth to SD and HD to show her and she says she don't see it, I have to point out things like the score or something.. I just don't get it.. Proves men are smarter then woman.
You just explained my life to a T :ohhh:

Me and my girl got into an argument over that :mjlol:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It aint all old folks on that low tech shyt. Every black friday my wife comes home from target walmart best buy etc with 2 bags full of shyt so i start with the :gladbron: face thinkin of all the goodies it could be til i pull out dvd after dvd. Mind u not even fukkin blu rays but $1 dvds like she just made out like a bandit. Even worst have the flicks i got saved on the pc that i couldve just burned or added to the usb be having me pissed as fukk

:leostare: