My pops keeps renting fukking dvds...

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I've met her. Apparently HD is too bright and colorful

I have so many questions. :jbhmm:
is she aware that she can control the brightness and dull the colors on her tv?
is it a psychologoical thing were she just preferes the dullness?
has she seen 4k and does that drive her crazy?

CrownHeights

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
I just moved my dad, got him a new Hisense TV, and he still hooked up his Memorex VCR to it :francis:

:russ: Breh, my pops still play cassettes even tho I got him an iPhone with all his favorite music on it. He hit with the :hhh: and hooked up his old stereo, got all his tapes (hundreds) and stacked them in alphabetical order and told me to never touch his tapes again or he'll beat me like Ike beat Tina then kicked me out the crib lol.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:russ: Breh, my pops still play cassettes even tho I got him an iPhone with all his favorite music on it. He hit with the :hhh: and hooked up his old stereo, got all his tapes (hundreds) and stacked them in alphabetical order and told me to never touch his tapes again or he'll beat me like Ike beat Tina then kicked me out the crib lol.

And they the first ones to call you when shyt breaks and they need help fixing that shyt..:mjlol::russ:

CrownHeights

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
And they the first ones to call you when shyt breaks and they need help fixing that shyt..:mjlol::russ:
You ain't lying.:mjgrin: Called me the other taking about "can you fix my computer, this ol bullshyt ass machine ain't working". I said, "pop is it plugged in?" This dude says "Oh yea, well thanks for nothing" than hangs ups.

:stopitslime:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You ain't lying.:mjgrin: Called me the other taking about "can you fix my computer, this ol bullshyt ass machine ain't working". I said, "pop is it plugged in?" This dude says "Oh yea, well thanks for nothing" than hangs ups.

:stopitslime:

My moms is like that too...:mjlol: the simplest shyt man I swear...

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
He can't help it breh:flabbynsick:

I still have to remind my mom to turn the TV to the HD version of the channel. She'll have it on the standard definition channel with the picture all stretched out and blurry:scust: and I'm like ma, turn it to 513 not 13:what:

So I show her the HD channel and be like see how much better it looks in hi definition?:childplease:

And she'll be like oooh yes:whoo:

But by next week when l come over and she'll have it on channel 11 instead of 511:martin:

Then she'll say she couldn't remember which channel to turn it to for HD:manny::flabbynsick:
:russ:

I make fun of my mom sometimes for not knowing about tech but from the sounds of it she's actually savvy compared to some of yall elders :pachaha:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Ain't Blockbuster, First Video, Hollywood Video all that other shyt out of business :heh:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He can't help it breh:flabbynsick:

I still have to remind my mom to turn the TV to the HD version of the channel. She'll have it on the standard definition channel with the picture all stretched out and blurry:scust: and I'm like ma, turn it to 513 not 13:what:

So I show her the HD channel and be like see how much better it looks in hi definition?:childplease:

And she'll be like oooh yes:whoo:

But by next week when l come over and she'll have it on channel 11 instead of 511:martin:

Then she'll say she couldn't remember which channel to turn it to for HD:manny::flabbynsick:

My mom says she can't tell the difference between the HD channels and regular channels, so she watches the standard channels

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
RedBox, Netflix and That other one still exists...:heh:
Netflix went digital and started killing the game.

I'm saying ain't no more of those stores where you rent shyt and get late fees. :heh:

My cousin cheated the Redbox system using a gift card. :heh: Rented 25 movies and still owns them til this day. They can't charge a gift card after its depleted and they can't trace it to anyone :heh:

I wonder if that still works :ohhh:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Netflix went digital and started killing the game.

I'm saying ain't no more of those stores where you rent shyt and get late fees. :heh:

My cousin cheated the Redbox system using a gift card. :heh: Rented 25 movies and still owns them til this day. They can't charge a gift card after its depleted and they can't trace it to anyone :heh:

I wonder if that still works :ohhh:

Netflix surprisingly STILL have a rental feature but it's your choice like you can have either the delivery or the streaming not both anymore... :heh: I still can't remember the name of that third rental movie company. :mindblown: