My pops keeps renting fukking dvds...

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
It aint all old folks on that low tech shyt. Every black friday my wife comes home from target walmart best buy etc with 2 bags full of shyt so i start with the :gladbron: face thinkin of all the goodies it could be til i pull out dvd after dvd. Mind u not even fukkin blu rays but $1 dvds like she just made out like a bandit. Even worst have the flicks i got saved on the pc that i couldve just burned or added to the usb be having me pissed as fukk

:leostare:

You got to put her on game man....:snoop:

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
Back in 1776, I bought my parents a DVD player (they were nearly $300 at the time). Came home from boot camp and they were still using their VCR. Why? "We can't rewind on that DVD thing!" Maaaan, I threatened to take that shyt back to the PX - who cared if I had to fly back to Ft. Leonard Wood to do it?

You ain't lying.:mjgrin: Called me the other taking about "can you fix my computer, this ol bullshyt ass machine ain't working". I said, "pop is it plugged in?" This dude says "Oh yea, well thanks for nothing" than hangs ups.

:stopitslime:

My grandmother and her fukking cell phones...nikkas just be stealing her money. Real talk, I had her on a plan w/a hotspot for $50 (Boost Mobile - nothing to brag about, but she didn't have internet). Next thing you know, she's switched plans TWICE. One of them was a fukking Trac Phone. Now she's mad cuz she can't call anybody until she gets some money on her books - I mean minutes on her phone. I swear, they should make smartphones illegal for people over 60 unless they can pass some kind of test.

I had to drag my old man kicking and screaming from his LG Vu. I also learned the hard way that my parents were sharing a phone for the longest when I was bytching about my mom to my dad and my mom answered me back. Now he's gone and got HER a smartphone...I thank God for unlimited texting.

"You home?"
"You sleep?"
"You at work?"
"Where are you?"
"Check your email."
"Did you get my text?"
"Turn on channel _____."
"Call your mom."
"Call your dad."
"Call your grandma." (She still ain't got no minutes, but whatever.)

Last edited:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Back in 1776, I bought my parents a DVD player (they were nearly $300 at the time).
benjamin-franklin-wc-9301234-1-402.jpg

teacher

All Star
Daps
Netflix surprisingly STILL have a rental feature but it's your choice like you can have either the delivery or the streaming not both anymore... :heh: I still can't remember the name of that third rental movie company. :mindblown:

:wtf:

I stream and still get blu rays :usure:

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
My folks slowly getting adjusted. Both finally ditched their flip phones 3 years go and now watch Netflix more than they used too

Only thing they still slow on is computers and the GPS in their cars :pachaha: