My pops keeps renting fukking dvds...

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Netflix surprisingly STILL have a rental feature but it's your choice like you can have either the delivery or the streaming not both anymore... :heh: I still can't remember the name of that third rental movie company. :mindblown:
Family Video?

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I've got a coworker that has a wife that doesn't like HD. She actually prefers DVDs to Blu Ray. Just :dwillhuh: all around

HD looks like soap opera taped shows.
they told our Gen was the phoney view.
So, that is probably why.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:russ: Breh, my pops still play cassettes even tho I got him an iPhone with all his favorite music on it. He hit with the :hhh: and hooked up his old stereo, got all his tapes (hundreds) and stacked them in alphabetical order and told me to never touch his tapes again or he'll beat me like Ike beat Tina then kicked me out the crib lol.

Tape was the best, breh.

I don't blame him.

Art Barr

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
He can't help it breh:flabbynsick:

I still have to remind my mom to turn the TV to the HD version of the channel. She'll have it on the standard definition channel with the picture all stretched out and blurry:scust: and I'm like ma, turn it to 513 not 13:what:

So I show her the HD channel and be like see how much better it looks in hi definition?:childplease:

And she'll be like oooh yes:whoo:

But by next week when l come over and she'll have it on channel 11 instead of 511:martin:

Then she'll say she couldn't remember which channel to turn it to for HD:manny::flabbynsick:

:laff: :laff: :laff:
Man we in the same boat. My mom called me to ask how to hook up a dvd player.

And she still got a projection TV in her family room :scust:

ShadowBroker

Born of the Night
Daps
Reppin
KIC 8462852
Women don't care about hd, they can't even tell the difference.

:heh: I mean it's practically the same thing to them... :troll:

Hmph

1e087803ff74c0543cba7b5f3c4df2d3.gif

Wallychamp

Kings Lose Crowns, Teachers Stay Intelligent
Daps
He can't help it breh:flabbynsick:

I still have to remind my mom to turn the TV to the HD version of the channel. She'll have it on the standard definition channel with the picture all stretched out and blurry:scust: and I'm like ma, turn it to 513 not 13:what:

So I show her the HD channel and be like see how much better it looks in hi definition?:childplease:

And she'll be like oooh yes:whoo:

But by next week when l come over and she'll have it on channel 11 instead of 511:martin:

Then she'll say she couldn't remember which channel to turn it to for HD:manny::flabbynsick:

:russ: you gotta program the box to auto turn to the HD channel. I know the Fios boxes do it. When you turn on the HD channel override in settings it'll automatically change to the HD channel when you go to the standard.

Wallychamp

Kings Lose Crowns, Teachers Stay Intelligent
Daps
:russ: Breh, my pops still play cassettes even tho I got him an iPhone with all his favorite music on it. He hit with the :hhh: and hooked up his old stereo, got all his tapes (hundreds) and stacked them in alphabetical order and told me to never touch his tapes again or he'll beat me like Ike beat Tina then kicked me out the crib lol.

:picard:

:deadmanny:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Women don't care about hd, they can't even tell the difference.
This is true, I thought my girl was the only one:ohhh:

I've gone back and fourth to SD and HD to show her and she says she don't see it, I have to point out things like the score or something.. I just don't get it.. Proves men are smarter then woman.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
and everytime he does i tell him the same thing, stop renting dvds we got a badass set up and sound big ass tv and a ps4 hooked up, shyt hurts my eyes...

I wanted to see dr stranger in juicy BR because i didnt watch it in the movies... Now i got to watch this worse then 720p quality fukkkkk:francis:

you do realize the HD content from your cable company is barely 720p.

that being said, if ur watching 480p on a big ass tv, then you're taking a major L in 2017.