My nikkas tellin me Takeoff and Quavo just got shot in Houston….

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
isn’t it crazy how TMZ (Time Warner owned) has the scoop whenever a Warner Music Group artist dies or is on their deathbed.

Not trying to go all Kanye on everyone but “THEY” really have the network set up around these artists…

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shooting dice predates hip hop brehs.

jonathan-zalman-lights-go-out-cee-lo-pic-edit.jpg

it is however very dumb to be shooting dice at that time of night with armed criminals you don’t know when you ARE a successful artist and most likely a multi-millionaire.

fukk that shyt

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Nothing about this scene I’m trying to be around. I’m sorry man I’m just trying to be in a nice lounge on some upscale shyt. Nothing appealing about this scene
That cat with that Gucci gut better get right and lose that visceral fat or he won’t be around much longer . I know that sloppy nikka has sleep apnea :scust:

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
isn’t it crazy how TMZ (Time Warner owned) has the scoop whenever a Warner Music Group artist dies or is on their deathbed.

Not trying to go all Kanye on everyone but “THEY” really have the network set up around these artists…
In the advent of technology with possibly paying decent money for news, then no—it's not crazy. Just good business.

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
You're acting like this started in 2012 :mjlol:

This isnt anything new, my dad has stories about how police in Jamaica would kidnap his friends growing up or how violent Spanish town was.. and still is

Been black gangs in Canada since the 70s (when we started to come over). You can't say that's Black America's fault.

Only reason why you know what's going on in other countries is because of YouTube.

I still remember going to Chicago as a kid and America's (white and black) didn't believe black people were in Canada.

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
It's global because of Black Americans.

We literally got brothers in Italy and Ghana "Woo walking" but we have to pretend that this isn't directly related to the drill movement in America.

We got brothers in South Africa abusing lean and they'll readily tell us that they were influenced by rap.

Dysfunctional culture is our greatest export.
You're acting like this started in 2012 :mjlol:

This isnt anything new, my dad has stories about how police in Jamaica would kidnap his friends growing up or how violent Spanish town was.. and still is

Been black gangs in Canada since the 70s (when we started to come over). You can't say that's Black America's fault.

Only reason why you know what's going on in other countries is because of YouTube.

I still remember going to Chicago as a kid and America's (white and black) didn't believe black people were in Canada.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
They were in front of a door. Its not inside the place of business.

exactly and even if they were inside a business it was an event promoted by J Prince Jr and Mob ties. Go to JPJR IG in his story he's promoting the event and even name drops Quavo, No Cap, and Shakur Stevenson has guys who will be attending.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
at some point their numbers guys will convince the execs, its not worth it. like half your roster of rappers will die before they hit 35 and they may not even have a solid catalogue until they're 30. you put money behind marketing albums, touring, and other expenses. the returns have to be worth it over time

in the 90s there were a total of 10 murders of rappers for the entire decade

between just 2020 and 2022, there have been 15 murders ....in just 2 years.

at this rate, a total of 60 rappers will be dead by 2030.

from the article:
Two studies in the mid-2010s concluded that murder was the cause of 51.5% of hip hop musician deaths. The average age of death is between 25–30 years of age. Hip hop has a higher rate of homicide than any other genre of music, ranging from five to 32 times higher.
The “execs” aka the Jewish community doesn’t give af about the little money these rappers produce for them. They’ll just replace them with another rapper they find on the internet

Then the next generation of young black men whose favorite rapper got found on the internet and signed will emulate the same behavior and the cycle continues