My nikkas tellin me Takeoff and Quavo just got shot in Houston….

concise

Veteran
Daps
Underground poker clubs at 5 star hotels is different than some street shyt around Mob Ties nikkas

But y’all keep deflecting. Y’all do this every time a rap nikka gets smoked being in the wrong place.

A-Rod was all over the place in those days from hotels to apartments to Russian mafia spots. :heh:

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Yup
Private club with security

I know at least 2 of these that got got. One of them at the let out and another had everyone in there with their faces on the ground. I'll it takes is one person giving up the time, location, and security.

Much easier to pull this off than some brazen public hood shyt. Anywhere there's known money, you're in danger.

concise

Veteran
Daps
and none of it was on the streets. A-Rod was playing baseball he wasnt in the streets or rapping about street shyt. But y'all keep deflecting....

These dudes weren't on the streets either, they were inside of a place of business, so what are you saying? :heh:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
It ain't even a street thing either. It ain't even a gambling/money on the line thing.

It's a bunch of people up at 12AM-3AM, drunk/high, sleep deprived, armed with guns thing. It ain't like it was the raw street corner. They were practically in a controlled venue.

However instead of a legit, well-rested security team not tolerating hoopla overseeing everything, you had a bunch of cats/entourage sleep-deprived, holding guns and high at least off second-hand smoke surrounded by a bunch of women they probably want to impress.

Last edited: