My nikkas tellin me Takeoff and Quavo just got shot in Houston….

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Come on breh. Dudes rap about everything. They done made songs about water. So staying hydrated is hip hop culture now?
:heh:

Free The Nigerian

HvtdZx0.png

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
One day a dice game won’t be the form of any entertainment for any of these people.

Man homie got killed as a innocent bystander at a fukkin dice game. :snoop:

And him and Offset not being able to reconcile :mjcry:

You might have some disagreements and and shyt between your brothers and homies, but you gotta squash that shyt cause you never know. And you'll regret that shyt.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
I hate to say it, but we can't even be around most of our own people anymore, really it's the 35 and under crowd that's doing all the wild shyt. . There's always some crash dummies ready to crash out. Hiphop just enhances and promotes the ignorance in our community. Doesn't take much for shyt to jumpoff with our people nowadays. As soon as I see a bunch of older teenagers and 20 somethings, I'm getting ready to roll. Seen too much already.

It aint even worth being out there on the scene anymore. Fukk them golddigging hoez, fukk the excitement of being with the in crowd and stunting. I've been to Houston probably a dozen times this year alone, i do my low key thing, see my fam and chicks. Hit a few spots early and get the hell on. There's a dark cloud over Houston. Dark energy. Starting to get that some vibe I always got in New Orleans in certain spots. Like you know already know you got killers everywhere nowadays. If you in a place where they aint really checking for guns, you don't need to be in there especially if you hot and or well known. Who the fukk had them out there when there's a bunch of unknown guys with jackets on and they now search for weapons??

:mjcry:
Takeoff always seems like a cool dude from your neighborhood. Never in no trouble and always chilling.
I know Quavo sick and will never be the same.

FgenYQwWIAAJfnj
It’s not that. We need to know not to hang around our own people when they are doing obvious dumb things.

You won’t catch me near any dice game at all.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
It’s not that. We need to know not to hang around our own people when they are doing obvious dumb things.

You won’t catch me near any dice game at all.

A Dice game between cats you know and are cool with is one thing.

With mufukkas I don't know??? That's where it's NOPE.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Apparently you have been living under a rock but white people hate the pelosi family because they believe her and her husband got rich from insider trading.

I don’t understand how y’all get your racist talking points from Reddit but didn’t see the hate they have for the pelosi family while you were there
The guy literally posted Stolen election, Holocaust denial and vaccine conspiracy theories. He hated her because of trump. Your reading comprehension is terrible.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
I can't even fathom being a millionaire and playing dice in the streets with low lifes, like what :gucci:

Becoming a millionaire isn’t some magic spell that changes who you are. If you was hanging with low life’s before you had millions you will hang with low life’s after the millions.

This is especially true for people with fast money like rappers