My nikkas tellin me Takeoff and Quavo just got shot in Houston….

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
All these nikkas die the same way. Dice game, rap, street or gang beef. And whats worse is that people will never get tired of this. Its a unbreakable cycle.

Its depressing. Especially since he was essentially an innocent bystander and lost his life over nothing because nikkas have zero conflict resolution skills.

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
fukk outta here
:childplease:

Not when KKK still exist...the AB....

When black people had to live under the microscope of j Edgar hoover and his fbi minions...

When black people across the globe get attacked..

fukk you.
Name all the black people you know in the last 30 years that have been harmed by either of those groups :jbhmm:

Now name all the black people you know who have been harmed by a fellow black man.

Which number is higher?

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Think someone who wants to murder your wife and tries to kill you for Donald Trump does it out of jealously brehs
Apparently you have been living under a rock but white people hate the pelosi family because they believe her and her husband got rich from insider trading.

I don’t understand how y’all get your racist talking points from Reddit but didn’t see the hate they have for the pelosi family while you were there

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
All these nikkas die the same way. Dice game, rap, street or gang beef. And whats worse is that people will never get tired of this. Its a unbreakable cycle.

Its depressing. Especially since he was essentially an innocent bystander and lost his life over nothing because nikkas have zero conflict resolution skills.

I think a lot of cats just love it.:francis:

It's RIP Takeoff until the next one. :francis: