My nikkas tellin me Takeoff and Quavo just got shot in Houston….

that guy

Superstar
Daps
If a black man under 45 dies, it's likely due to the fact he was murdered. For everyone else it's due to accidents or disease. There's not a group on the planet that hates black men more than other black men.
I was going to call you a c00n but then I saw your name :mjlol:

You’re trolling but white men hate black men more than other black men. The 2nd leading of death for white men the same age group is suicide. Does that mean they hate themselves?

Stop with these played out white supremacist talking points

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
Houston is fukked up. Cheap hoes and drugs got people thinking its a playground. RIP.
That’s the scary part about Houston. Everyone seems so friendly, there’s a lot of good food and attractive women around. The whole city always seems chill as hell, and then all of a sudden shyt jumps off.

RIP. :to:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
:gucci:

The leading cause of death among young Black men is homicide.

Y’all can go ahead and keep ignoring this issue all you want but it’s crystal clear now that we have a very huge problem in our community with Black men killing each other at a significant rate and often times over small trivial bullshyt.
We live amongst each other and compete for women. More likely to harm each other.

White men will most likely be the number 1 killer of other white men.

Yall gotta stop the overreacting shyt

I won't deny that brehs like to stunt on other black men but I can't rock with all this suspect :mjpls: shyt yall spewing I. Here

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
We live amongst each other and compete for women. More likely to harm each other.

I won't deny that brehs like to stunt on other black men but I can't rock with all this suspect :mjpls: shyt yall spewing I. Here
This site became racist as fukk. Especially this section. I made a thread on it a few weeks back.

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
Yall coli nikkas wanna fear other Black men. Walk across the street to duck them

we not doing that

thug nikkas, low vibrational cats shooting each other is fukking up the stats. They not shooting up schools, hospitals, malls they shooting dudes they know

We know who them nikkas are irl let's keep it 100

Y’all can go ahead and keep ignoring this issue all you want but it’s crystal clear now that we have a very huge problem with Black men killing each other daily over small trivial bullshyt.

Y’all can go ahead and keep ignoring this issue all you want but it’s crystal clear now that we have a very huge problem in our community with Black men killing each other at a significant rate and often times over small trivial bullshyt.

Last edited:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

Because as the old saying goes....the truth hurts