My nikkas tellin me Takeoff and Quavo just got shot in Houston….

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
J Prince Jr. was at the dice game with Boosie where that jeweler just got killed

Now Takeoff gets killed & Quavo gets shot at a dice game at a Rap-a-Lot event

:patrice:

Rest in peace Takeoff. If you want to hear his best bars, listen to the Rich nikka Timeline mixtape. Migos were the soundtrack to my high school years

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I stopped gambling after seeing too much shyt go down in dice games. Newark nikkas love some cee lo though :francis: myself included.

Gambling is addictive and when you add in dudes not really having the money to lose + alcohol/drugs + guns + shyt talking its a recipe for disaster. Its worse that dude was just chilling and got killed over other dudes being knuckleheads :to:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
If a black man under 45 dies, it's likely due to the fact he was murdered. For everyone else it's due to accidents or disease. There's not a group on the planet that hates black men more than other black men.

Facts.

A thread with a poll was made about this and 50% of the ppl that replied did NOT know that homicide is the leading cause of death for Black males between the ages of 1-44.

:francis:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
This is why you do not even go around events, activities or areas that are known for dysfunction. Many people have been killed just standing around with nonsense going on beside them.
Avoid all Houston area fukkery. This place like every other city is dangerous. Atlanta nikkas like Quavo should know better

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I stopped gambling after seeing too much shyt go down in dice games. Newark nikkas love some cee lo though :francis: myself included.

Gambling is addictive and when you add in dudes not really having the money to lose + alcohol/drugs + guns + shyt talking its a recipe for disaster. Its worse that dude was just chilling and got killed over other dudes being knuckleheads :to:
Bet wit FanDuel not these dusty ass nikkas who might not pay when they lose