My nikkas tellin me Takeoff and Quavo just got shot in Houston….

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
We live amongst each other and compete for women. More likely to harm each other.

White men will most likely be the number 1 killer of other white men.

Yall gotta stop the overreacting shyt

I won't deny that brehs like to stunt on other black men but I can't rock with all this suspect :mjpls: shyt yall spewing I. Here

Overreacting?

While every other group is more likely to harm the people closest to them, homicide isn't the leading cause of death for the males of those groups, it's not even close.

The leading cause of death for Black males between the ages of 1-44 is homicide.

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
We live amongst each other and compete for women. More likely to harm each other.

White men will most likely be the number 1 killer of other white men.

Yall gotta stop the overreacting shyt

I won't deny that brehs like to stunt on other black men but I can't rock with all this suspect :mjpls: shyt yall spewing I. Here
Y’all really got to stop with this “But but White men do it too!” Nonsense.

The leading cause of death among young Black men in this country is homicide, for every other race of men it’s either disease, accidents or suicide.

Unless we as a group get serious about this problem then more Black men will become unnecessary victims to violence in our community.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
:gucci:

The leading cause of death among young Black men is homicide.

Y’all can go ahead and keep ignoring this issue all you want but it’s crystal clear now that we have a very huge problem in our community with Black men killing each other at a significant rate and often times over small trivial bullshyt.
You don’t understand how to analyze statistics and data.

It is correct that we have murder problem in our community. It is incorrect to say it is race or hate related. The percentage of people killed by their own race is virtually identical especially when you factor in proximity to one another. We just have a higher homocide rate than other groups.

Do yourself a favor and look up the homocide rate prior to the 1970s. Y’all just like to be intellectually lazy. And quite frankly y’all just parrot talking points that Caucasians give y’all.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Y’all really got to stop with this “But but White men do it too!” Nonsense.

The leading cause of death among young Black men in this country is homicide, for every other race of men it’s either disease, accidents or suicide.

Unless we get serious about this problem then more Black men will become unnecessary victims to violence in our community.
The leading cause of death is homocide for black men under 45. Homocide is a complex issue that has many socioeconomic factors. We can’t be serious about a problem when people like you get your statistics from Reddit

Daps
Wtf :what:

Rest in Peace this violence is an epidemic

No one is safe you'd think one of the members of the biggest rap group out rn would have better security but I guess in any of these hoods you can be murdered for nothing

Last edited: