My nikkas tellin me Takeoff and Quavo just got shot in Houston….

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This happened at a non-black owned mixed joint tho.

Deeply rooted black communities are usually good about holding problem establishments accountable especially if they're black owned. Some even rallied together to get Mayor Turner to sue one cuz a shooting happened there(same thing happened in atl). Luckily breh is still in biz and seemed to have beefed up his security and is doing more community programs now.

Tho I don't suppose ppl will do the same for this 'problem' establishment and hold them accountable.:mjpls:

It’s not about who owns the establishment. Most black spots are not black owned. It’s about who the target demographic is.

There are some spaces I’ve just chosen to stay out of for my own safety and sanity. There is a certain element that I refuse to associate with at this stage of my life.

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
Stop this dumb “black men hate black men” shyt. People get killed over ignorant dumb shyt everyday. Stop making it a black men issue.
If a black man under 45 dies, it's likely due to the fact he was murdered. For everyone else it's due to accidents or disease. There's not a group on the planet that hates black men more than other black men.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
fukk!!

I always fukked with takeoff, always thought he was underrated

take off
Sup scoob
Go ahead n take off
24/7 no days off, balling like we in the playoffs

:mjcry: rip takeoff and trouble. This song will always be on rotation. Crazy, as a NYer I consider this a South classic. This song was playing non stop in dyckman/bronx when it dropped. Lucci locked up, trouble n takeoff dead. Just wow

I was just playing this song in my head...the best part of the song and they both gone

Supper

All Star
Daps
It’s not about who owns the establishment. Most black spots are not black owned. It’s about who the target demographic is.

There are some spaces I’ve just chosen to stay out of for my own safety and sanity. There is a certain element that I refuse to associate with at this stage of my life.

I know what you mean. That's why I called it a mixed joint

Here's their ig.

What do you think their target demographic is from that?

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
Only Built for Infinity Links about to do numbers. Get heavily promoted by people who ignored its existence.

This fukking weird cycle is gonna start again all because of stupid ass entourage.

Disgusting.

Soda Papi

All Star
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
God damn it that nikka Takeoff wasn’t even supposed to die that night mayne that nikka wasn’t even out there fukking with nobody

RIP but man he really shouldn’t have been out there with his hot head ass cousin this is tragic :snoop: