My nikkas tellin me Takeoff and Quavo just got shot in Houston….

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
There are real lessons to be learned from these rapper killings, but as a culture we aren't ready to learn them yet...

As a rapper he promoted street imagery and portrayed himself that way. If anyone has ever watched a craps game or played themselves, you know things get heated, it is not uncommon at all for people to get violent over dice...

The people who shoot dice are aware of this and if you've seen these games you've heard threats from all sides and possibly seen guns drawn, so again, I'm not with this "let's all shyt on the killers" shyt, all these players are playing the same game voluntarily in these rapper killings, figuratively and literally. They are all posturing the same way, so when we really get upset about this shyt, we redirect what's popular and how we are raising our kids to aspire towards...

I'm not blaming anyone, I don't know what was said by anyone, including Take, but I know cats can get real disrespectful in these scenarios. I know it, I've seen it, you eliminate the risk by eliminating risky behaviors. This is the kind of shyt that happens and people are only offended because it happens to a celebrity but these guys are willingly playing into the games...

RIP fam and condolences to all his loved ones...

Rip
This some rapper shyt. Not connected to regular black ppl. The migos were violent dudes. Face tats, violent lyrics and rapped about wanting to shoot their opps its the energy. Cudi, Cole types not getting shot like this or being around in a room with real savages and killers with short temper

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
RIP to the brother. This is why I stay out of certain spaces. My nikkas get mad at me cause I’d rather go to a mixed dive bar than a black hookah lounge for drinks.

I can feel the hostility in the air when you get a bunch of flossing ass negroes together.

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
Not my boy. This turned my mood sour real quick. RIP man. Lives really aren't precious out here

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
I swear to god I hate nikkas more and more every day. Our people are lost

at one point. we gotta do something about..

hip hop has become the music where artists get shot every year.. makes no fukking sense... we gotta stop pretending this shyt aint wrong..

Brehs this ain't black man shyt

This for rappers and thugs. They gotta handle that over there

J prince bring rappers around these savages and killers who packing

Last edited: