My nikkas tellin me Takeoff and Quavo just got shot in Houston….

Duke Wy Lin

It's been a good run. Wish y'all the best ✊🏿
Daps
There are real lessons to be learned from these rapper killings, but as a culture we aren't ready to learn them yet...

As a rapper he promoted street imagery and portrayed himself that way. If anyone has ever watched a craps game or played themselves, you know things get heated, it is not uncommon at all for people to get violent over dice...

The people who shoot dice are aware of this and if you've seen these games you've heard threats from all sides and possibly seen guns drawn, so again, I'm not with this "let's all shyt on the killers" shyt, all these players are playing the same game voluntarily in these rapper killings, figuratively and literally. They are all posturing the same way, so when we really get upset about this shyt, we redirect what's popular and how we are raising our kids to aspire towards...

I'm not blaming anyone, I don't know what was said by anyone, including Take, but I know cats can get real disrespectful in these scenarios. I know it, I've seen it, you eliminate the risk by eliminating risky behaviors. This is the kind of shyt that happens and people are only offended because it happens to a celebrity but these guys are willingly playing into the games...

RIP fam and condolences to all his loved ones...

This is all facts.

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
There are real lessons to be learned from these rapper killings, but as a culture we aren't ready to learn them yet...

As a rapper he promoted street imagery and portrayed himself that way. If anyone has ever watched a craps game or played themselves, you know things get heated, it is not uncommon at all for people to get violent over dice...

The people who shoot dice are aware of this and if you've seen these games you've heard threats from all sides and possibly seen guns drawn, so again, I'm not with this "let's all shyt on the killers" shyt, all these players are playing the same game voluntarily in these rapper killings, figuratively and literally. They are all posturing the same way, so when we really get upset about this shyt, we redirect what's popular and how we are raising our kids to aspire towards...

I'm not blaming anyone, I don't know what was said by anyone, including Take, but I know cats can get real disrespectful in these scenarios. I know it, I've seen it, you eliminate the risk by eliminating risky behaviors. This is the kind of shyt that happens and people are only offended because it happens to a celebrity but these guys are willingly playing into the games...

RIP fam and condolences to all his loved ones...
nikkas be gambling away their rent money so you know shyt can go down any minute smh

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Whats the saying?

No reason being around other black folk if it ain't nothing positive.
Stupid fukking quote. How about not hanging around low end, no good degenerate black people? All my interactions with like minded black people have been fine. Stop using the shyt among us to promote not interacting with each other.

Daps
Reppin
Botz
Rest In Peace to the dude. I don't know much about his music, but I love this song by Calvin Harris and his part was the best for me.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
The brotha got shot over cotdamn nothing; he was just chillin. If this is true, Quavo gonna have this on his conscience for the rest of his days.

:to:
This is why you do not even go around events, activities or areas that are known for dysfunction. Many people have been killed just standing around with nonsense going on beside them.