My nikkas tellin me Takeoff and Quavo just got shot in Houston….

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
fukk!!

I always fukked with takeoff, always thought he was underrated

take off
Sup scoob
Go ahead n take off
24/7 no days off, balling like we in the playoffs

:mjcry: rip takeoff and trouble. This song will always be on rotation. Crazy, as a NYer I consider this a South classic. This song was playing non stop in dyckman/bronx when it dropped. Lucci locked up, trouble n takeoff dead. Just wow

on god i forgot trouble was dead :francis:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
There are real lessons to be learned from these rapper killings, but as a culture we aren't ready to learn them yet...

As a rapper he promoted street imagery and portrayed himself that way. If anyone has ever watched a craps game or played themselves, you know things get heated, it is not uncommon at all for people to get violent over dice...

The people who shoot dice are aware of this and if you've seen these games you've heard threats from all sides and possibly seen guns drawn, so again, I'm not with this "let's all shyt on the killers" shyt, all these players are playing the same game voluntarily in these rapper killings, figuratively and literally. They are all posturing the same way, so when we really get upset about this shyt, we redirect what's popular and how we are raising our kids to aspire towards...

I'm not blaming anyone, I don't know what was said by anyone, including Take, but I know cats can get real disrespectful in these scenarios. I know it, I've seen it, you eliminate the risk by eliminating risky behaviors. This is the kind of shyt that happens and people are only offended because it happens to a celebrity but these guys are willingly playing into the games...

RIP fam and condolences to all his loved ones...

Black men need to let go of the thuggery is all it boils to.

Cacs have subjugated us so bad that we have started to turn inward and are now eating our own so to speak.

WE need a massive influx of mental health resources in to the community.

We need better jobs and upward mobility.

Are we need better social skills to be taught like deescalation