My nikka Ash FINALLY made it to the finals!!!

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How is this repetitive bullshyt still on the air? He can't even win once :dahell:?

I don't watch this as an adult obviously, but shouldn't Blast Burn do next to nothing to a Water type like Greninja?

Last edited:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: Ash forever a herb
The funny thing about this post is that this is likely a forseeable future for Ash. Not because he is incompetent. But for the TV Show to continue and it will due to immense popularity.

Pokemon is so popular its not even funny brehs :mindblown:

I read some article where Pokemon is popular as fukk in India and gets a rating of 80.2(huge as fukk)

Plus its big in Japan and China and rest of Asia, Africa, Europe, S. America and that leads to them having sold tons of merchandise.

So its unlikely they'll let pokemon end any time soon

This nikka Ash gon be a one man version of Buffalo Bills 2.0:wow:

Last edited:

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The funny thing about this post is that this is likely a forseeable future for Ash. Not because he is incompetent. But for the TV Show to continue and it will due to immense popularity.

Pokemon is so popular its not even funny brehs :mindblown:

I read some article where Pokemon is popular as fukk in India and gets a rating of 80.2(huge as fukk)

Plus its big in Japan and China and rest of Asia, Africa, Europe, S. America and that leads to them having sold tons of merchandise.

So its unlikely they'll let pokemon end any time soon

This nikka Ash gon be a one man version of Buffalo Bills 2.0:wow:

I understand the popularity, but why don't they do a series on the thousand or so other protagonists from the game? Keep it fresh.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
He choked?

full