My nikka Ash FINALLY made it to the finals!!!

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!

Why does pokemon have better quality than some of these other animes:dwillhuh:

This season has really stepped up it's animation. It literally rivals some of the best anime out there in terms of the action scenes. Thats why people are SOOOO pissed at the outcome of Ash league results. This was literally a 2 year build up for nothing.

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
I don't know why motherfukkers been wanting Ash to win. Dude has shown since the jump he ain't really about that training life. :camby:

Like I've said before, Charizard before he went soft knew what was up. Breh saw the bytch in Ash, realized he wasn't good enough of a trainer to handle him. :mjlol:

Peep brehs, in the games, when you get traded a Pokemon from somehow else, if you don't have enough badges (experience/guts/etc.), you won't be able to handle a high-level Pokemon. :ohhh:

If Ash REALLY wanted to win, he would have evolved his Pikachu a long ass time ago. Pikachu playing with lowered stats and potential because his trainer is a bytch ass. Talking about "Oh Pikachu won't be Pikachu anymore. :sadcam: " Shut that shyt up, cuz. This bytch ass nikka didn't say shyt when Charizard was stomping everything into existence or Greninja straight saucin', doing the C-walk on nikkas fainted pokemon and shyt. But when Pikachu wants to get stronger its "Oh you won't be the same Pokemon anymore." nikka shut the fukk up, he just growing up and trying to realize his potential.

Ash never should have or even deserved to have any semblance of success. :camby: :scust: :pacspit: