My nikka Ash FINALLY made it to the finals!!!

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Looking at these new struggle Pokemon designs makes me not even want to jump back into the anime....and let me guess....Ash loses?

The GOAT at capturing pokemon, met several pokemon gods, ate breakfast with epic level trainers he helped, met Mew and Mewtwo and can't win one? C'mon son.

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Took Ash 20 years to make it to the finals, but chance do I have with these games? :snoop:

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
Ash has been the Buffalo Bills of the pokemon world. Should've gone in with a best of the best outta all of his pokemon.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Looking at these new struggle Pokemon designs makes me not even want to jump back into the anime....and let me guess....Ash loses?

The GOAT at capturing pokemon, met several pokemon gods, ate breakfast with epic level trainers he helped, met Mew and Mewtwo and can't win one? C'mon son.
This nikka is trash at catching pokemon breh. He has got 80 out of 720 and a lot of those were given to him or they just followed him because they were outcasts. Gary had 200 in the first series and had already caught multiple of the same ones.

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
:thumbsdown: fukk these writers. It's been 20 years and you still don't let him win. I know my Pokemon knowledge ain't what it used to be but how does a fire type beat a water type like that. First time Ive been interested Pokemon anime in 15 years and this is how they end it:trash:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:thumbsdown: fukk these writers. It's been 20 years and you still don't let him win. I know my Pokemon knowledge ain't what it used to be but how does a fire type beat a water type like that. First time Ive been interested Pokemon anime in 15 years and this is how they end it:trash:

Everybody pissed even the homeland Japan is he is a destined loser like Gary oak said
Took like 2 thunderbolts like nothing
Took is his greninja water moves and even on mega like nothing
And beat it with like 2 moves :snoop: