My nikka Ash FINALLY made it to the finals!!!

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
They need to do a time skip after this. Have a new protagonist and Ash reign Supreme over the league as a late teen/ young adult. Make Ash be the end all be all for the new character.

The thing is Ash is replaceable but Pikachu isn't. So it's interesting where they gonna take this next. Gen 9/Paldea region is all about the academy which makes no sense at all for Ash.

He's literally the best in the entire world right now. That includes Paldea region(They have tvs in Paldea right? So they damn well know who Ash is lmao)
There's nothing anyone in Paldea can believably teach Ash at this point. So yea maybe do a time skip and let Ash be one of the mentors at the academy for the new protagonist. But then you still have the issue of Pikachu.

I personally believe Ash is still gonna be the main character going forward. But I also believe if they were ever gonna retire him now is the time.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
The thing is Ash is replaceable but Pikachu isn't. So it's interesting where they gonna take this next. Gen 9/Paldea region is all about the academy which makes no sense at all for Ash.

He's literally the best in the entire world right now. That includes Paldea region(They have tvs in Paldea right? So they damn well know who Ash is lmao)
There's nothing anyone in Paldea can believably teach Ash at this point. So yea maybe do a time skip and let Ash be one of the mentors at the academy for the new protagonist. But then you still have the issue of Pikachu.

I personally believe Ash is still gonna be the main character going forward. But I also believe if they were ever gonna retire him now is the time.
They gotta retire him and have him gift Pikachu to a younger aspiring trainer. Pikachu not respecting this new kid and him having to earn Pikachu's respect would make for a good storyline.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps

i dont see why pikachu cant just stay with older ash :manny:

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
i dont see why pikachu cant just stay with older ash :manny:

I'm not saying he can't. But how do you get 130 episodes over the next 3 years with Pikachu being the strongest Pokemon in any scene he's in? :mjlol:

What's the goal for Ash/Pikachu going forward?

Last edited:

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens

Ash being the protagonist for 25yrs shows he might not be that replaceable. But I guess it depends on what the viewers are watching the show for. As a kid I fukked with charizard more and ash missed out on alot of pokemon because he was so nice and wanted to make friends instead of actually trying to be a pokemon master. Ash had a trash roster after 25yrs. If they actually allowed him to catch more pokemon then Pikachu would be obsolete. He's a good mascot and all but how many people are watching just to hear "pika pee"?

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Ash being the protagonist for 25yrs shows he might not be that replaceable. But I guess it depends on what the viewers are watching the show for. As a kid I fukked with charizard more and ash missed out on alot of pokemon because he was so nice and wanted to make friends instead of actually trying to be a pokemon master. Ash had a trash roster after 25yrs. If they actually allowed him to catch more pokemon then Pikachu would be obsolete. He's a good mascot and all but how many people are watching just to hear "pika pee"?

I'm saying Ash is replaceable in the sense of the fanbase has proved they are willing to follow other protagonists. Pokemon has had dual main characters alongside Ash before.(May/Iris/Serena/Goh)

But again I believe Ash is gonna continue to be the main character in the new series. We'll see

Daps
I told y'all this shyt was history in the making. :wow:

Are they going to have him run it back classic-style in Paldea for the next season or is this really the end? :jbhmm:
It needs to be the end for him. Unless he's in a mentor role.

They need a new protag.

They should really do an anthology series with a new trainer each region