My nikka Ash FINALLY made it to the finals!!!

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
When you think about it Ash became champion with no strategy. Just told his pokemon to hit harder and endure the attacks more than the other guy.

That's Ash in a nutshell(plus plot armor)

They actually went out their way numerous times to showcase that Ash and Leon are very offensive oriented trainers while trainers like Cynthia and Diantha are alot more strategic. In general the entire Masters 8 run, I think the anime did a great job at showcasing the competitive aspect of the series.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
It's confirmed. Gen 9 anime will have 2 brand new protagonists. Ash will be getting a special 11 episode miniseries in 2023 that will be the final chapter in Ash's journey.

Damn :mjcry:

That’s how you know we’re getting old

Salute to ash, he made it to the top tho :salute:

Idk if im gonna follow this new protagonist. Most likely not. Retiring ash is like retiring my interest in the anime. Not that it's their fault. It's just passing me by :manny:

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
It's confirmed. Gen 9 anime will have 2 brand new protagonists. Ash will be getting a special 11 episode miniseries in 2023 that will be the final chapter in Ash's journey.

I don't see why Ash can't be the champ the new kids try to beat. Also that girl's design is cool but that guy's ain't.