My nikka Ash FINALLY made it to the finals!!!

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
The nerve. THE GOD DAMN NERVE.

They basically gave Ash a damn sympathy win since the anime is getting rebooted. This was by far his weakest team ever and he literally stumbled into 2 w's leading up to the semi finals.

This is not how u repay the fans after the Kalos snub. This is rubbing it in even further that after all these years of training Ash is a complete dweeb. The writers let him win the easiest league ever with his most underpowered team EVER. This nikka won with a rowlet. A GOD DAMN ROWLET!!!
Ash_Rowlet.png

Last edited:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
How many reboots they gon do?! :dahell:

The anime itself never rebooted until now. The same ash that won the alola league is the same ash from indigo league.

The last 2 pokemon movies has featured a "alternate timeline" ash. And the big rumor is the new anime is gonna take place in this new "universe" So the new ash will be 100% different in every way besides name.

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The anime itself never rebooted until now. The same ash that won the kalos league is the same ash from indigo league.

The last 2 pokemon movies has featured a "alternate timeline" ash. And the big rumor is the new anime is gonna take place in this new "universe" So the new ash will be 100% different in every way besides name.

That makes no damned sense!!!:snoop: why don't they just set it forward into the future...