My heart can't take outlast

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
This is one of the few games I have looked forward to lately...game looks insane

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I'm playing it right now. Only thing I don't like is the batteries. I'm one of them types that likes to explore EVERYTHING, and the fact that 80% of the areas need the Night Vision is no bueno. I'm sitting here under a bed with no batteries trying to figure out what to do. Some crazy dude with a 2x4 has been here and gone 3 times. And the big dude is stomping around making my controller rumble. :lupe:

:laff:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
A man ran up on this reporter and hit him with a spiked bat and the reporter just puts his hands up like *owwwwie nooooo* while the dude just stands there starin at you before hitting you with the bat again 5 seconds later. I never seen a more sissified hero.

Dr.HannibalLecter

Tha Realest
Daps
I'm trying to find the elevator key, why do all these guys have ninja senses? :beli: fukk that fakkit ass doctor

Don't know if I'll continue playing this, got a bit boring anyway...

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
i damn near had a heart attack in the electric room. I can only play this game in 30 minute intervals. I ain't bout that life..... :damn:

Ikwa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Started the download and thought I'd check the trailer while it loads.

:wow: shyt had a breh shook :damn:
Proceeded to delete the game off my system with the swiftness:phew:

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
Started the download and thought I'd check the trailer while it loads.

:wow: shyt had a breh shook :damn:
Proceeded to delete the game off my system with the swiftness:phew:

:pachaha:
thought i was a tough guy so I turned off the lights... shut the curtains... and turned up the volume on my headphones.
i was shook. you can't fight back... all you can do is run and hide. never played a game like this. this game really creeps me out. with that said.. I think i like the fear. in small doses....