My heart can't take outlast

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
Some of yall tryin to front like this game wasn't scary :stopitslime: The ending was meh, but the rest of the game is dope.

Outside had my nerves shot, hated that fukkin part. And when you lose your camera and the screen is cracked and picture goes in and out :damn:

Daps
Reppin
Cali
I wasn't playing this myself so me and a homie decided to watch a stream of the game....man... :damn:
Getting chased is one of the craziest things ever in that game, if you turn around you might run into a wall and slow down:to: but if you don't turn around you don't know how close :demonic: is to you :why:
Hiding in the lockers like :sadbron: while :demonic: walking around outside
I'm screamin just watching the stream, if I were to actually play... :patrice:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This game started venturing off into the annoying phase for me last night.

The A.I. trolls the fukk out of you, you get cornered by somebody in a hallway and you can't really evade them, just have to wait and shyt. Then even when you wait, you have no idea where these psychos go, so then you try to leave said area/room only for them to be right around a corner.

:beli:

I'm at the end of the game and I was trying to complete it last night but the shyt just got frustrating because of the defenseless character and the psychic A.I.

Daps
Just finished it this weekend, one of the only truly scary games i`ve ever played.

The best experience on the Ps4 outside of AC4, but best bang for your buck, even at $20 without the Ps+ to make it free.

Cool storyline too

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Got to play through a chunk of this over the weekend and it's one of the most tense experiences I've had in gaming period. I was a bit annoyed with the AI which seemed to just lock in on areas that I needed to sneak through, but you can't beat the discomfort when you're trying to hide and the batteries are about to die. There was a point where two big cats were talking about how they'd kill me from right behind a locked door too...just a creepy ass moment in the game where I knew I'd be seeing those b*stards sooner or later again.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Beat it on Nightmare last night... thank goodness it's over

:damn:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
well, I hope your heart has recovered, cause coming may 6th, outlast gets the whistleblower dlc...you play as a software engineer, the guy that emailed the journalists about the shyt going down at the asylum....it's a prequel, but it will also show what happens after the shyt in outlast....it'll be on pc and ps4...

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
well, I hope your heart has recovered, cause coming may 6th, outlast gets the whistleblower dlc...you play as a software engineer, the guy that emailed the journalists about the shyt going down at the asylum....it's a prequel, but it will also show what happens after the shyt in outlast....it'll be on pc and ps4...
Been waiting on this to drop....thought it was April though :damn:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:sadcam:

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
Loved it.

Game was especially creepy when
they let you on the elevator to leave the asylum, and as it goes down & you reach the floor with the exit, it just keeps going down to the lower levels :merchant:

Everything after that part once you get into the
laboratory area
was wack