My heart can't take outlast

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
shyt creeped me out a couple of times but it didn't make me jump or anything like that, :yeshrug: wasn't all that scary to me, and I played this only at night in complete darkness, I don't know im just numb to scary situations, my friend and his wife heard some woman shriek like she was getting raped or something outside their apartment and they were too shook to go outside, I needed a cig and stood out there like :comeon: , this girl i knew had a stalker who somehow got her number and kept calling her and saying I love you, she asked me to just come over one time because she kept seeing some dude walking around the parking lot where her apartment was, it was just some pervert on some sy the photo guy sh1t I just walked up to dude and tried to have a convo with him about getting the idea that she doesn't like him and what hes doing could wind him up behind bars, guy was strange and awkward but I wasn't fearing for my life or anything. (I just wanted to leave and take a long azz nap in my own bed)

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This game is scary as fukk played bout 30 mins and never came bak to it. And they got the nerve to put out a DLC for it u gotta be kiddin me
Remember friend they are just computer graphics they cant hurt you, if you can get through this game you can get through any horror game

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I found slender more scary than this. The monster looks bootleg and all he does is punch you and lets you escape most of the time.

RoidJonesJr

Superstar
Daps
Just started playing this. I played the Amnesia Collection so I wanted to try something similar.

I'll admit a few jump scares got me :yeshrug:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
i just read the wikipedia article about the game. wow. great story.

Outlast - Wikipedia

first time ive been impressed by the plot of a horror game.

its coming out for Switch.

still not copping. seems scary as shyt.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
i just read the wikipedia article about the game. wow. great story.

Outlast - Wikipedia

first time ive been impressed by the plot of a horror game.

its coming out for Switch.

still not copping. seems scary as shyt.
Its a run and hide game. I like the first one quite a bit. The second didn't appeal to me that much. The environments are very well done and it has its fair share of jump scares. I can't imagine the game being scary at all in hand held mode but who knows.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Its a run and hide game. I like the first one quite a bit. The second didn't appeal to me that much. The environments are very well done and it has its fair share of jump scares. I can't imagine the game being scary at all in hand held mode but who knows.
nikkas hiding in vents scared to come out posts made me laugh and reminded me of metal gear solid

but the game called ‘never stop sneaking’ is supposedly more fun. so id rather try that.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I haven't even read this thread, at all, but this shyt is nothing but jump scares. It isn't scary at all. PT though....that is scary.