My heart can't take outlast

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I played for about 20 minutes last night. Did legit jump off the first scare, which surprised me cuz most horror shyt barely gets any reaction from me usually.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
My wife was talking shyt last night.

*you arent going to play Outlast? :youngsabo: r u, shook? :lolbron: *

I was like :rudy: but i didnt feel like playing. How the fukk they got this man running around and cant even pick up so much as a wrench? Id beat them things down with one of those Dell computers.

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
Mannn :whew: I got the the point where
You gotta go downstairs and turn the generators on. After I turned one on I got shook and ran upstairs... now I gotta go back and turn on more :to:
Bro you have three switches to hit down there and I can't beat that nikka for shyt.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I played both.. This game has more unsettling moments IMO
Same. I was talking to some peeps about this game and they told me to check out Penumbra first. So I pirated it. Maybe I'm just not into these games. I'm a fan of horror films, and after u kinda know what to look for in these games, it's really not that bad.

This game is scary at least at first. Just gets kinda repetitive though. Still a decent game though

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:to: I just got blown off that catwalk by the fire and the lights went out. I just heard some dude say he's gonna find me :to: I'm hiding under a bed with the game on pause :lupe:

That's where I'm at and that is where I'm going to be.