My heart can't take outlast

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Maybe, but I came in here like :krs: because I thought it was something completely new and it's basically the same as a PC game that came out in 2007. So I'm just a little disappointed is all.

"The Evil Within" looks good though.

Fred.
Yeah it's definitely based off the formula of past titles like amnesia.. But it makes some minor improvements as well. You know what they say, If it ain't broke..

But Yeah I do wanna check out that evil within :whoo:

DaddyTime

All Star
Daps
Trust me, I know PS Plus winning... had XBL back in the day... no benefits lol

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yeah it's definitely based off the formula of past titles like amnesia.. But it makes some minor improvements as well. You know what they say, If it ain't broke..

But Yeah I do wanna check out that evil within :whoo:

"Resident Evil" franchise basically turned into an action movie, we need shyt like this game, and "The Evil Within"....horror man. Even "Dead Space" turned into some action shyt. Hopefully they drop a new "Silent Hill" game.

That HD version of "Resident Evil 4" drops in a couple weeks too.

Fred.

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

DaddyTime

All Star
Daps
I'm 31 with 3 kids a wife and a dog the shyt was 30 a year.
:ohhh:
it ain't the cash investment, its the time consumption... i just feel like if im going to get PLUS i might as well take advantage of mad games...

i did buy borderlands for 20 bucks though, days before it was on PLUS...

.....you got a point :why:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh:
it ain't the cash investment, its the time consumption... i just feel like if im going to get PLUS i might as well take advantage of mad games...

i did buy borderlands for 20 bucks though, days before it was on PLUS...

.....you got a point :why:

For example because of plus I have gotten resogun, outlast, contrast and all my vita games and last few ps3 games except Lou and gta for free....on the ps4 I've save 35 dollars alone.

DaddyTime

All Star
Daps
For example because of plus I have gotten resogun, outlast, contrast and all my vita games and last few ps3 games except Lou and gta for free....on the ps4 I've save 35 dollars alone.
Soon as I get things a bit more stable, I'm in there.

My games help me to not go out as often... good investment lol

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
havent played yet, will play tonight or this weekend, but my co worker said he only played 15 mins, then he had to turn it off cause of some of the shyt going on....i cant fukking wait to play this...surround sound, drinks, and no lights...