My heart can't take outlast

desp

SO MUCH FUN
Daps
Mannn :whew: I got the the point where
You gotta go downstairs and turn the generators on. After I turned one on I got shook and ran upstairs... now I gotta go back and turn on more :to:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I'm playing in the day time and i'm scared :lupe:. It helps that I watched play through vids of the game months ago tho. I didn't finish watching them, so i'm only good so far :to:

Ronald

Daps
I heard all the scares were scripted, and it gets predictable after a while

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
If you guys haven't played "Amnesia" and "Penumbra" this is probably scary. It's basically the same exact game, they even look the "lean around corners" camera angle.

Not trying to shyt on the game but :yeshrug:

Fred.
If u wanna get technical they all bit off shyt like Clocktower,Fatal Frame and Haunting Grounds..I have both Amnesia and Outlast and I feel Outlast is overall scarier..and ur right..The Evil Within looks like pure crack..

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ive seen so many videos of the gameplay that i know when the scares are coming (the bathroom and big guy so far)

plus i got the sound off :smugfavre:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
If u wanna get technical they all bit off shyt like Clocktower,Fatal Frame and Haunting Grounds..I have both Amnesia and Outlast and I feel Outlast is overall scarier..and ur right..The Evil Within looks like pure crack..

I gotta disagree man.

"Clock Tower", "Fatal Frame" and "Haunting Grounds" bit off "Resident Evil" and/or "Silent Hill". Depending on what games you're talking about. The OG "Clock Tower" was a point and click game like "Sanitarium".

"Outlast" bit off "Amnesia" and "Penumbra".

There really isn't much overlap between the 3 games you mentioned and....let's say "Amnesia".

Fred.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
@hexagram23 Those games I listed play nothing like Resident Evil.. First..In Clocktower u gotta run away from the scissor man and u can't fight back u can only hide...Which is the basis of these games..no fighting.. Just hiding.. Nothing like Resident evil...Fatal Frame is ghosts and play nothing like silent hill...only thing the same is that it's 3rd person.. The whole walking around with a camera shyt came from that game...and I recall damn near exact scenarios in Haunting Grounds that are in Outlast..hiding under a bed while the monster chases u in a room and looks around for u and eventually walks out...all that shyt.. And that insanity shyt that's in Amnesia comes from Eternal Darkness for the GameCube...I remember playing all these games as they dropped.. I had Resident Evil since it first came out in like 96..trust me fam..

gamblor

@@@@@@@@
Daps
Mannn :whew: I got the the point where
You gotta go downstairs and turn the generators on. After I turned one on I got shook and ran upstairs... now I gotta go back and turn on more :to:

I played up to that point last night with the lights off and my headphones on. I hid under the bed and watched the guy patrolling for a bit. I tried to walk past him but he chased my ass back upstairs. I quit the game shortly after :laff:

:sadcam::to:

ryda518

Randy Orton=Legend Killer
Daps
Reppin
bx all day
Saw the full play on youtube months ago

good luck

the ending is type weird

the part where

where you have to escape from the scientist

made me:damn::damn::damn:

edit - heads up from those who are playing hiding in bathroom stall IS A HORRIBLE IDEA, I REPEAT YOU'LL GET A HEART ATTACK DON'T DO IT

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Help me brehs

when the thing knocks you to the lower level with the priest looking dude what do you do next?