My girl just signed up at LipstickAlley...

Gaara

Pro
Daps
:mjlol: The only thing you could ever hope to have in common with me is melanin, you microdikk mental midget.
Quite the opposite actually but cook on you sack of dirty laundry shape b*tch.

:cape: im here for you baby.
Simp on simper. Wait til you find out "she" got what you got. Don't bend over too much or she/he might; Oops too late.

ben anderson

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
MD

Simp on simper. Wait til you find out "she" got what you got. Don't bend over too much or she/he might; Oops too late.
:ohhh: no way. she was a nikka this whole time:francis:?:damn:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps

You just wish I had a dikk don't you? Why would you ask someone who you assume is a male to swallow? :lupe: I can't help you out with your homosexual fantasies, but I can assure you that if I did have a dikk it'd be much bigger than yours.

Raptor

All Star
Daps
Reppin
World
You just wish I had a dikk don't you? Why would you ask someone who you assume is a male to swallow? :lupe: I can't help you out with your homosexual fantasies, but I can assure you that if I did have a dikk it'd be much bigger than yours.
jaguars-fan-cant-believe-it-nfl-fan-gifs.gif

Gaara

Pro
Daps
If? There's no doubt that you have a dikk.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
If? There's no doubt that you have a dikk.
You just wish I did don't you? Again I can't help you out with your gay fantasies, but I'm sure a quick Google search will remedy that.

Gaara

Pro
Daps
You just wish I did don't you? Again I can't help you out with your gay fantasies, but I'm sure a quick Google search will remedy that.
Okay i'm about to log off for a while so this is to tide your crazy ass over until i get back

You sh*t mouth orangutan tiddyed she boon. As an adult you look every bit like your parent's little bundle of joy & syphilis.

Aloepecia ridden b*tch look like Little Bill from afar. Someone should P90X yo ass you big hefty b*tch. We could repopulate the planet just from your lips you petri dish mouth b*tch.

Your mom should've ate you when she had the chance and her mother should've her as well. The two times you big b*tches decide to skip a meal it resulted in you two miserable motherf*ckers.

On behave of all sane people in the world "Jump".

Hope this was enough. Well Wishes.