My girl just signed up at LipstickAlley...

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Not sure if it's time to panic breh, yeah imma member there but it's a LOT of birds there. She might be incog making threads about how u fukked up. But then again she may have signed up for the gossip like I did .

Eczema

Banned
Daps
Did your mother abuse you as a child? Get some help for that.
did you grow up without a father? or maybe you grew up with a father who treated you and your mother like shyt. maybe that's why you want to have a punk sissy fakkit husband who you can walk all over to give yourself some sort of power rush you were never used to. again:camby::umad: take your black ass back to LSA you dam blackie( note i have nothing against black women, i just knw hw upset it makes you:umad::umad::umad: blackie

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
did you grow up without a father? or maybe you grew up with a father who treated you and your mother like shyt. maybe that's why you want to have a punk sissy fakkit husband who you can walk all over to give yourself some sort of power rush you were never used to. again:camby::umad: take your black ass back to LSA you dam blackie( note i have nothing against black women, i just knw hw upset it makes you:umad::umad::umad: blackie
Nope, I had a great father. It's clear that you had neither a great mother nor father. Again get some help for that.

Gaara

Pro
Daps
Ignore that idiot she's crazy

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps

@Emperor_ReinScarf can someone ban him?

Eczema

Banned
Daps
Ignore that idiot
2 whores from LSA caping for each other, what a surprise. i can't wait till i can make a new account on lsa to troll again. i was making better threads than some of you broads on your own site.

Gaara

Pro
Daps
2 whores from LSA caping for each other, what a surprise. i can't wait till i can make a new account on lsa to troll again. i was making better threads than some of you broads on your own site.
i actually was supporting you dumbass i can't stand that b*tch

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You had a good run now that girl you was limiting yourself about fukking with:sas2:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
My condolences for your loss

SaistakestheL.gif

:mjlol: at the proud look on breh's face after taking that L

The Godfather

Rookie
Daps
Should I be worried brehs? :lupe:

ITS TIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMME, 4 EVERYBODY TO GET ON THE HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-TRAIN
godfather-o.gif

if she got time to sign up to gossip to go with flo ass sites..

she got time to give u some mouth n lip service on the regular...if a bytch dont feel ya..muhfukka she gone peel ya.

she should be your entertainment, hoes shouldnt fukk with too many crows because they will fukk up crop

a hard head bytch is a stressful bytch...im tryna tell ya..i will cry to ya before i will lie to ya..if ya hoe cant be corrected she cant be directed, proper instruction leads to great production

never fall in love with ya stable breh..fall in love with what that bytch bring to the table, if lipstick alley aint a map to get to that money tree..

that hoe dont need to be joinin...