My girl just signed up at LipstickAlley...

Gaara

Pro
Daps
naruto sucks:umad:. gaara is an emo faq:umad::umad: one piece> naruto:umad::umad: and whats that brcrusaders girl name on lsa.
So does your mom, Your child will be also, My fist > Your face and i'm a man so i have not idea... Ya Bish

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
She should be worried about you on the Coli.

And the only nikkas that hate LSA are the ones that get made fun of there. I personally dont but alot of them are hard on fukkboys

Square nikkas cant stand us :francis:
Someone should make a thread about this on there, and draw her out. @MayQueen Pweese.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
i know... Now swallow
The only place your diseased nut belongs is in a tissue. If only your father would have been kind enough to ask your mother to swallow the world would be a better place.

Gaara

Pro
Daps
The only place your diseased nut belongs is in a tissue. If only your father would have been kind enough to ask your mother to swallow.
If i were diseased that would be like what your 8th STD or am i low balling you?

Eczema

Banned
Daps
She should be worried about you on the Coli.

And the only nikkas that hate LSA are the ones that get made fun of there. I personally dont but alot of them are hard on fukkboys

Square nikkas cant stand us :francis:
your fat and ugly. And LSA is a pretty cool site to troll, all my threads on there did numbers. my only issue is that you get banned so quick its pretty annoying. and yall got some freaks on LSA good lord:banderas::noah::ohlawd: the pics in my inbox after i made my dikk thread.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Then we have something in common bae. You petri dish variety pack lookin b*tch
:mjlol: The only thing you could ever hope to have in common with me is melanin, you microdikk mental midget.