My girl just signed up at LipstickAlley...

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Okay i'm about to log off for a while so this is to tide your crazy ass over until i get back

You sh*t mouth orangutan tiddyed she boon. As an adult you look every bit like your parent's little bundle of joy & syphilis.

Aloepecia ridden b*tch look like Little Bill from afar. Someone should P90X yo ass you big hefty b*tch. We could popular the planet just from your lips yo petri dish mouth b*tch.

Your mom should've ate you when she had the chance and her mother should've her as well. The two times you big b*tches decide to skip a meal it resulted in you two miserable motherf*ckers.

On behave of all sane people in the "Jump".

Hope this was enough. Well Wishes.
That was just sad. lol The racial components were quite disturbing if you actually are a black male. What kind of black male uses words like sheboon/orangutan to characterize a fellow black person, or characterizes large lips in such a way? I know. A demented one.

Gaara

Pro
Daps
That was just sad. lol The racial components were quite disturbing if you actually are a black male. What kind of black male uses words like sheboon, or characterizes large lips in such a way? I know. A demented one.
Never said anything about "Large" lips bullsh*tter

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Just clearing my name Sheneneh Jenkins.
Hmmm stereotypical black name usage. That's another added to the list of why you are demented. And wht's wrong with the name Shenehneh is it not European enough for you, boo?

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Joining a message board should not alter your offline behavior. So in essence her joining LSA shouldn't be an issue if you have a strong relationship. Don't let the internet affect how you and your girl interact with each other on a daily basis and if it does then there are bigger issues.