My girl is going on vacation from Friday to Monday -- shall i prepare to share her?

Daps
friday - movies to see world war z or staying in and doing random shyt - gaming, movies, the coli :lupe2:

saturday -- daylong drinking, baseball game, a few bars for my friend's bday...we gone be kinda deep, cant wait :wow:

sunday -- back home, gym, cook, recover from saturday :whew:

:ld:

Coli all weekend, let us be honest.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
friday - movies to see world war z or staying in and doing random shyt - gaming, movies, the coli :lupe2:

saturday -- daylong drinking, baseball game, a few bars for my friend's bday...we gone be kinda deep, cant wait :wow:

sunday -- back home, gym, cook, recover from saturday :whew:

:russ: I dont know why this make me laugh cause i can tell you still worrying about ur wife....when your wife come home and you would be like :lupe: "how was your vaction, honey?" :lupe:

p00rky

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco/Tokyo
If you are really desperate you can install a spy software in her phone so you can see what pictures she takes and who's contacting her. But if you need to do that than your relationship is already screwed

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
was she faithful?

we didnt speak yet. she must still be on her way.

she texted me a few times fri, sat night and sunday morning. and then once this morning but im not worried. i trust her. but if she cheating i hope God with her :usure: