My girl is going on vacation from Friday to Monday -- shall i prepare to share her?

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
i said some insecure shyt to her about it too. she got mad and said "its nice to know you think of me that way" she was mad but we are cool now. i just hope her friend doesn't try to make her do some shyt :lupe2:

her friend is recently single
:patrice::ohhh::to:

Misery loves company:aiscust:

Just assume she most likely will, and don't be too attached to her. Notice she didn't say she wouldn't, she didn't address your concern, she just flipped it back on you and made herself out to be the victim?:youngsabo:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Misery loves company:aiscust:

Just assume she most likely will, and don't be too attached to her. Notice she didn't say she wouldn't, she didn't address your concern, she just flipped it back on you and made herself out to be the victim?:youngsabo:

she assured me she wouldnt breh. :win:

still have no trust for these hoes doe :leon:

my mind is too fukked up for real :whoo:

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
If you think that's bad, check out mine.... My girl went down to Miami for a family wedding with her superbad sister (who's connected to some rappers and ballers), and a couple cousins who are models. They went clubbing every night to Mansion, Bamboo, Play, Cameo, etc VIP the whole way plus afterparties at beach front mansions.

Did I share that girl? :sadcam:

Yes

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Has she ever complained about your d!ck game? or make any "smart comments" about it?

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
female. i was just joking with that other post lol

Make sure you f her good...

keep those holes full if she on birth control

I had a friend of mine tell me of a chick who wanted to go south beach with just her female friend, and he said, he was going to vegas with his friend...that was the end of going on trips solo...he knew what was going on.

In this day an age, who knows...go out with some friends when she is out of town...have fun, don't be insecure or too guarded...

Also its early on, so "exclusivity" might not have sank in yet...not justifying it...but then its usually a two way street if something does happen.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont' know 50/50 might cheat on u or not.

I know my pop's girlfriend who is married, she lied to her husband about her trip with friends on the weekend but instead of go out with my pop for my nephew's birthday party. She slept with my pop at the hotel for 3 days so after that she went to her home two kids and a husband. We all was like :wtf: is she married cause she didnt hide her wedding ring....my pop was like :manny: yep. She is an asian woman.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Make sure you f her good...

keep those holes full if she on birth control

I had a friend of mine tell me of a chick who wanted to go south beach with just her female friend, and he said, he was going to vegas with his friend...that was the end of going on trips solo...he knew what was going on.

In this day an age, who knows...go out with some friends when she is out of town...have fun, don't be insecure or too guarded...

Also its early on, so "exclusivity" might not have sank in yet...not justifying it...but then its usually a two way street if something does happen.

i feel you. nah we are def exclusive. we reconnected in Feb/March. been together every weekend since....made it official on may 20

im not too shook....just wanted to see how the pimps on the coli felt lol

I dont' know 50/50 might cheat on u or not.

I know my pop's girlfriend who is married, she lied to her husband about her trip with friends on the weekend but instead of go out with my pop for my nephew's birthday party. She slept with my pop at the hotel for 3 days so after that she went to her home two kids and a husband. We all was like :wtf: is she married cause she didnt hide her wedding ring....my pop was like :manny: yep. She is an asian woman.

:snoop:

Were you invited? Also, why would someone go to Mexico for a vacation?

are you serious breh?:why:

just think of the popular party spots there.....:ufdup:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never know but If I were you and i wouldnt worry about it. what r u gonna do while ur wife on her vaction?

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Never know but If I were you and i wouldnt worry about it. what r u gonna do while ur wife on her vaction?

friday - movies to see world war z or staying in and doing random shyt - gaming, movies, the coli :lupe2:

saturday -- daylong drinking, baseball game, a few bars for my friend's bday...we gone be kinda deep, cant wait :wow:

sunday -- back home, gym, cook, recover from saturday :whew: