My girl is going on vacation from Friday to Monday -- shall i prepare to share her?

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
females go on vacation with the intention of fukking some random dudes. Girls just wanna have fun breh.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
N!gga 3 days aint sh!t

Its them 7+ days you need to be worried about.

....that is, unless shes a smut, or unless she runs into n!ggas like me :pachaha:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps

you-cant-handle-the-truth.gif

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
females go on vacation with the intention of fukking some random dudes. Girls just wanna have fun breh.

this is the same for males. im going on vacay next month without and of couse im tryna have some fun and have some bishes twerk on me in the bar or club but i dont wanna cheat and i probably wont :lupe2:
My wife's vacations the past 2 yrs(i had to work)

2011: dc, va beach, NYC

2012: Orlando

She didn't fukk anybody:yeshrug:

:myman:

N!gga 3 days aint sh!t

Its them 7+ days you need to be worried about.

....that is, unless shes a smut, or unless she runs into n!ggas like me :pachaha:

I know, i should be good ... no worries :lupe2:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
this is the same for males. im going on vacay next month without and of couse im tryna have some fun and have some bishes twerk on me in the bar or club but i dont wanna cheat and i probably wont :lupe2:

Well she probably will, you know how females let go when they get swept up in the moment.:bryan:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Well she probably will, you know how females let go when they get swept up in the moment.:bryan:

i said some insecure shyt to her about it too. she got mad and said "its nice to know you think of me that way" she was mad but we are cool now. i just hope her friend doesn't try to make her do some shyt :lupe2:

her friend is recently single :patrice::ohhh::to: