My girl is going on vacation from Friday to Monday -- shall i prepare to share her?

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
LOL.

But if your girl can't just go three days without fukking another dude then this shyt was doomed from the start. Now if you said she was going to be gone for two weeks then I'd be :snoop: for you.

I trust her but I seen and experienced so many bad realtionships that I have trust issues ugh

Jixson

Pro
Daps
Reppin
League of Legends
:wow:

If you are this paranoid you need to throw in the towel on the relationship.

Most normal people, even if drunk/high can easily go days, weeks, months, years, decades without cheating, or even having relations.

If you think your woman can't go three days without sloring around, you clearly need to move on.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps

Most normal people, even if drunk/high can easily go days, weeks, months, years, decades without cheating, or even having relations.

If you think your woman can't go three days without sloring around, you clearly need to move on.

I know. I trust my girl and her best friend, Martin.

It's just crazy....Imma stop worrying. :snoop:

Cheercomp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you think that's bad, check out mine.... My girl went down to Miami for a family wedding with her superbad sister (who's connected to some rappers and ballers), and a couple cousins who are models. They went clubbing every night to Mansion, Bamboo, Play, Cameo, etc VIP the whole way plus afterparties at beach front mansions.

Did I share that girl? :sadcam:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
If you think that's bad, check out mine.... My girl went down to Miami for a family wedding with her superbad sister (who's connected to some rappers and ballers), and a couple cousins who are models. They went clubbing every night to Mansion, Bamboo, Play, Cameo, etc VIP the whole way plus afterparties at beach front mansions.

nah man....have faith. either way, if she cheats, you will never find out. girls are sneaky as hell. im not stressing, just wanted to provide the coli with some entertainment :lolbron:

girls can have fun just going out and dancing among themselves. we have all seen it before. :lupe2:

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps

:whoa:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The best way to get a woman completely down for you and devoted 100% is to let go. Get into yourself and less into her. Let her choose what she wants to do with no real fukks given. If she comes back to you, she will be yours. By letting go you give her the opportunity to offer you her devotion.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power

:manny: yes.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you're then yes because that means or d game ain't where it should be

She ain't yours , she belong to the game...that's the game girlfriend this weekend