My girl doesn't wanna have kids

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I firmly believe that you're a fool to go into a relationship with someone expecting them to change their mind on a major issue.

Just end it. Especially if you're thinking about kids anytime soon.

Dada

Face===>Heel
Daps
Not all women want children. A close friend of mine has maintained that she doesn't want children, and pretty much has to within the next few years and she STILL does not want children. She has worked with children, likes kids and everything, just has no desire to have them.

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
no such thing as a woman that doesn't want kids... don't worry about it

THIS.

For the most part women are going to want kids. They might say that to you so you don't freak out, especially at the beginning of the relationship. 8 months is the beginning bruh.

Are ya'll married?

If not :what: the fck you talking about kids for?

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
Why not poke holes in the rubbers like the hoes do?

But yea you can't force that shyt. End unless she likes Transformers that might be a keeper kids or not.

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
Why not poke holes in the rubbers like the hoes do?

But yea you can't force that shyt. End unless she likes Transformers that might be a keeper kids or not.

What about transformers? Sorry sometimes I'm a little dense

Also she is a great gf otherwise. Cooks, sex is great got a good job, non smut like tendencies, good head on her shoulders.

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
So demonic.

The maternal instincts of a woman is one of the most natural things on earth.

Lol @ ''waiting for her to change'' when you can find someone you're more compatible with. nikkas need to be more cold with their game. Forget that soulmate crap.

Your real soulmate is out there waiting to give you kids. This is a mirage.

Yeh Maybe John Goodman should have said "all sane women want children"..I've never met these types personally, but if one can physically have kids how does one decidedly not. I would really like to know their reasons.

Lack of spouse?

Career?

That's one of the things that trips me out about Condoleeza Rice.

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
dude, sometimes females can be hard to read. yea she says she's not having kids. but she could be saying if you put a ring on it, it would be a different story. so talk to her and see exactly what she means. if she still doesnt want kids married or not end it because lets say she did get pregnant. you gonna be the one taking care of it. while she is out shopping spending money since she didnt want the child in the first place.