Coli brehs AITA or is my girl trippin?

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Then he gotta live with the consequences of his actions then. Ain't nothing else to it. :manny:

Everybody handles shyt differently.
U sayin it ain’t a good look like it make him look weak tho

I respect people who remove themselves from situations

Geode

All Star
Daps
Don't be a with a girl who won't fight for you. She shoulda checked her mom's friend for you off the bat.
How she going to do that if she doesn't know about it? She had to hear it from a third party after the fact. Now it looks like he runs when pressed, and now she has to defend him from that even before she even gets to defending him over people being in his business.

A simple "he's here all the time" or something like that will shut her ass up real quick and put an end to her sleuthing.
or
tell your girl "You're cokehead aunty is trippin' and im not gonna tolerate it, so I'll see you in the morning."

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
U sayin it ain’t a good look like it make him look weak tho

I respect people who remove themselves from situations

It does to a certain extent, but that's my opinion. They prolly looked at it the same way too.

You leave a place that you been chilling at just because some drunk base head said a few things that you could have politely shut down. :francis:

Like I said everybody handle shyt differently.
If leaving abruptly helped dude achieve his peace, then that's all that matters. :manny:

BuckFilly

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
pg
how are are you. you thru a hissy fit and left cause someone looked at your fb page? and how where you keeping the peace by shielding this from your girl?

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
How she going to do that if she doesn't know about it? She had to hear it from a third party after the fact. Now it looks like he runs when pressed, and now she has to defend him from that even before she even gets to defending him over people being in his business.

A simple "he's here all the time" or something like that will shut her ass up real quick and put an end to her sleuthing.
or
tell your girl "You're cokehead aunty is trippin' and im not gonna tolerate it, so I'll see you in the morning."
I'm talking right now. If she's known him for a long time she should never even question his character. Whether or not he should have checked the lady is a whole nother debate. Especially if he's never seen this lady around. He doesn't know her status within the family like that.

She could be a made bytch visiting from out of town who carries a lot of respect in the family. Now If he goes off on her it's a whole different issue. Sometimes you gotta remove yourself before you go off on somebody.

But regardless of that fact. Once his girl got the scoop from her sister she should have sided with her man right off the bat. Especially knowing this old lady is a coke head weirdo. All this shyt about "keeping her guard up now" is lame as hell. It's not like he lied about smashing some chic. He just walked away from a potentially hostile situation. There should be no reason she feels the need to keep her guard up. Seems like she's just being a drama queen and playing into this lady's games. Your girl gotta be more on point then that.

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
OP..

First off, you are a grown a-- man and don't have to explain your actions to anyone including your girl!

Your girl's mom's homegirl was out of line questioning you about your life. What you got going on in your life is YOUR business!

You are correct, that woman was disrespectful and you didn't want to act out of character so you left...

As for your girl, seems like there is something going on with her because instead of her being concerned about how you felt, she prioritized her feelings without understanding the whole situation.

Tbh..

If your girl is gonna get weird on you taking about needing to put her guard up and all that nonsense over a situation like this, then it seems to me that she is already preparing herself to get out of your life in the foreseeable future.

If it was me, I would tell her that I don't take kindly to idle threats. If she wanna play mind games and get fake mad over iish that had nothing to do with her and not care about how I feel about things, then she need to leave and go on about her life.

Man, life is too short to put up with emotionally immature ppl. Also, you are a Dad who has custody of your child and that is your #1 priority. Anyone who has a problem with it can kick rocks!

Don't let any woman talk to you crazy! Never compromise with respect! A woman who genuinely care about you would give you grace and attempt to be understanding of your situation and feelings. Keep that in mind as you move forward in your relationship..

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Should have just told her straight up. If you have to tip toe around trying to "keep the peace" all the time it's probably some other issues going on
Off top the mom friend being in your business and the sister ease dropping and then running back to your girl with it are both major red flags
Not saying you need to isolate your girl from her family but you need to talk to her about setting boundaries, that's half the problem right there
Might as well go head and apologize for not being transparent but then flip it on her cause her being distant and putting up walls is not healthy communication either

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Why would you be the a$$hole? Lol. A little passive but that's clearly the environment her and her people put you in apparently. Fukk it, next time let that Choppa sing tho 🔫