My girl doesn't wanna have kids

Pete Wrigley

Twerk, Petunia, Twerk!
Supporter
Daps

You gotta give it time breh...

I had a friend who said she didn't want to have kids a few years back but she and her husband are currently 'working' on getting pregnant. It's all about timing.

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yea, that stress is immense. i wasnt in the exact same scenario but i dated a 29 year old (i was 24) last 2 years and it was getting serious and that question would come up given the 6 year expiration date to have kids or so and the timing and route of our careers were definitely clashing.

in the end the anxiety was way too much and i wasn't mature enough for that. i now have much more respect for rich old ass men dating young women. i get that they kinda just want the option of having kids more or less when they want

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
IDK...my ex told me that and then she changed her mind later.

give it time but keep it in the back of your mind breh

My ex told me the same thing but they wore the pants in the relationship.

They just kept getting more and more aggressive and kept trying to hide our alternative lifestyle, especially after they fukked me.

It was a rough time but I'm finally out of that closet and into a house.

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
I've known since I was 14 that I never wanted kids. Everyone told me I'd change my mind when I'm older. I'm almost 29 and I feel more strongly about that more than ever. End it.

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Yeah, if you stuck on that idea of wanting kids, it's not happening, breh. Gonna suck for both of you to end it on that, but honestly, shyt just can't be done.

That pain, tho :to:

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
It been a issue since she keeps talking about it. I think she is repulse by them because she feels they will restrict her freedom.

Also my point is more so the option. Let's say we tried and it didn't work that fine but just flat out no? Can't work like that