My fellow PRESCRIPTED glasses wearers, check in.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
i just brought 4 pairs of glasses on zenni for 20 bucks each. Good glasses, good lenses, pretty sturdy frames, also got a pair of perscription ray bans

yo:ohhh:...this site got some damned good deals on prescription sports sunglasses..dap and rep im about to save a lot of money...first I have to call up my optometrist and have them tell me what my pupillary distance is..they didn't include that on my written prescription:upsetfavre:

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yo:ohhh:...this site got some damned good deals on prescription sports sunglasses..dap and rep im about to save a lot of money...first I have to call up my optometrist and have them tell me what my pupillary distance is..they didn't include that on my written prescription:upsetfavre:

You can measure that yourself but it's a bytch. Also when you buying the glasses, you just have to worry about the Os, Od, and pd, the rest of that stuff is for people with astigmatism

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You can measure that yourself but it's a bytch. Also when you buying the glasses, you just have to worry about the Os, Od, and pd, the rest of that stuff is for people with astigmatism

oh yeah I got the os and od on there....astigmatism and nearsightedness run in my family...I lucked out with the nearsightedness:whew:..im not going to measure it myself..im just going to hope that they actually did record it and its on my file..else im going down there later this week so they can do that for me..free of charge of course

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Here's a pair I got for 22 bucks, lenses come with free anti glare, scratch, full uv protection, a case, wiping cloth.

29ni59l.jpg

2hxg7.jpg

I think the best thing about these glasses is that it's plain, there's no big ass logo on the side, it's just really practical

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
not too many optometrist want to give u all your readings and measurements cuz they're losing in the long run......Imma go in the 1 by Target.....I'm not paying $700 for another pair. :damn:

earl n water

Southern Hustle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
FLOR1DA
have you checked if your health insurance offers you a discount for laser eye surgery breh? I know mine does

ya. i have vsp, covers 15% off reg price and 5% off promotional pricing. im scheduling a consultation to see if im a good candidate, soon :cool:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last edited by a moderator:

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

ya. i have vsp, covers 15% off reg price and 5% off promotional pricing. im scheduling a consultation to see if im a good candidate, soon :cool:

If your company has, do FSA, get the max 2500, its like getting 30% off lasik.

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wear em and also contact lenses.

Glasses when I go to work. Goes well with my slacks and work shirt.

Contact lenses when I workout/outdoor activity/weekends.

You gotta get a frame that'll fit your face. It's worth the investment to get nice, more expensive designer frames.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
I wear em and also contact lenses.

Glasses when I go to work. Goes well with my slacks and work shirt.

Contact lenses when I workout/outdoor activity/weekends.

You gotta get a frame that'll fit your face. It's worth the investment to get nice, more expensive designer frames.

I never understood all these people cheaping out on frames. You wear them on your face. people spend 1000s on pairs of shoes and boots nobody cares about even I'm guilty of that, but won't spend dough on frames.

It makes no sense...Glasses are one of the few things I will spend serious money on and Buff Carti's are in my very near future...