My fellow PRESCRIPTED glasses wearers, check in.

brickfare

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
north north
how bad is ya''ll vision?

im near sighted and it would be impossible to drive a car without my glasses
extremely nearsighted, slight bit of astigmatism in one eye. never worn or cared to wear contacts, been rocking glasses since i was 8. transitions are dope but kinda pricey for the lens. just copped my first pair of glasses from an online seller (caught a 50% off sale at coastal), the markup on most frames/sunglasses is ungodly

linx

Rookie
Daps
Wearing prescription glasses for the last 8 years, really want lasik though

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
how bad is ya''ll vision?

im near sighted and it would be impossible to drive a car without my glasses

I was extremely dumb a few days ago. Drove in the rain at night even though I didn't have my glasses. Thankfully the passenger was sleeping and didn't realize I was squinting like a muuhfugga, Them lane lines were looking blurry as fuk and non-existent in low lit parts of the highway to me. Almost skid on a sidewalk that night. :snoop: I been good in the daytime though. :myman:

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I lost my $400 Diesel's in the Atlantic while in Miami a few months back Smh.

So I've been going without glasses for sometime and only randomly using contacts.
:ufdup:

One of my coworkers asked me how shytty my vision was. I told her 20/200ish
:yeshrug:

She was like how day full are u driving with your glasses or contacts?
:mindblown:

Me: Instinct
:youngsabo:

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Have horrible vision :to:

It is what it is though. I've been wearing glasses since I was 11 (24 now) switched to contacts when I went to college and was rocking both for a while. Ran out of contacts last month and have gone to reup yet, been rocking my glasses for a while. I need to step my glasses game up though some folks are on another level.

I just have the average black frame glasses want two more pairs to style on folks :myman:

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've worn glasses since I was 7, I'm used to them. Started wearing them out fulltime late 00s when beef was at a height in my area. Without my glasses I couldn't even see whos across the road, would walk past people i know n shyt. Used to get in crazy beef all the time with guys thinkin I was mean muggin, got to the point where I couldn't be fukked explaining to random dudes that I cant see shyt. So I was like shyt, I am

Down to my last pair of prescripton glasses man, and got two sun glass prescripton glasses. fukk mann, I need to go opticians

TheArchitect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have astigmatism, but I wear both contacts and glasses. I rarely wear my glasses though, I guess bc I wore them shyts ever since I was like 5...I didn't start wearing contacts until about 15...

Piff Tannen

Superstar
Daps
I've worn glasses since I was 7, I'm used to them. Started wearing them out fulltime late 00s when beef was at a height in my area. Without my glasses I couldn't even see whos across the road, would walk past people i know n shyt. Used to get in crazy beef all the time with guys thinkin I was mean muggin, got to the point where I couldn't be fukked explaining to random dudes that I cant see shyt. So I was like shyt, I am

Down to my last pair of prescripton glasses man, and got two sun glass prescripton glasses. fukk mann, I need to go opticians

this or bytches thinking your some thirsty perv weirdo because you squinting extra hard :heh:

:snoop:

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this or bytches thinking your some thirsty perv weirdo because you squinting extra hard :heh:

:snoop:

:dwillhuh: never got that

chicks say I got nice eyes, you know them china style eyes people get when they wear glasses. Or I get chicks sayin 'why you look so angry'... ususally im like na, I'm just black :troll:

I must be insecure with this shyt, but I swear I've only bagged one chick with my glasses on :sadcam: Mannnn, with them glasses off I swear I got the lynx affect :mj:

Worst one is being in the club, cant see shyt. Female could be eye fukkin the shyt outta me n I wouldn't even know. So I just talk to EVERY chick in that mf, play the numbers game :datazz:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I got both glasses and contacts. vision is in negative numbers and got astigmatism. glasses are regular but think they are transition lens. only high cost was the fact they are designer so it cost more. usually alternate between the two, usually when my contacts bother me and I get alot of eye mucus. I don't have a spare pair, but should look into it.