My fellow PRESCRIPTED glasses wearers, check in.

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
Checking in. I have prescription on both my glasses and sunglasses. I have transition lenses on my glasses. They usually run about $90 for each lens. I need a new pair just for daily wear. My Versaces are beat.

Queenvi

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have glasses but I normally wear my contacts. wearing glasses makes me dizzy for some reason.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps

I recently got a new one. so I dont think it's off. maybe just not used to having something on my face

Yeah, you may need your eyes to get used to them. I hear some people have to do that.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
I have been wearing glasses for three years. Transitions for one. Used to have a heavily tented pair and a clear pair now I just rock the transitions. Literally the only con with transitions might be that sometimes your glasses will have shades with it's not bright out and I can see how that can bug people. My eyes seem to be really sensitive to the light now anyway so I like it:yeshrug:.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
im in

have had glasses since I was 8

I wear glasses and contacts...im also looking to purchase some prescription sport sunglasses in the next month or 2..want them for warrior dash and other extreme obstacle courses I plan on doing in the future

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Only things i spend money on in my wardrobe are watches and glasses because you have them for years on end. I just bought a pair of dolce's and i have my eyes on some versace's, i've had gucci's and hugo boss amongst other designers in the past.

I'm blind as fukk and have been for some time. I rock contacts on occasion, but they irratate my eyes a little too much nowadays. I like wearing glasses, but im gonna get lasik soon...i was told to wait until im atleast 30 however.

earl n water

Southern Hustle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
FLOR1DA
been wearing glasses since I was 7. switched to contacts around 18. because I have astigmatism in both eyes, I could only get the hard contact lenses. after 7 hours, them shyts dry out..real quick. went back to glasses and started wearing designer frames. seriously considering lasik/prk surgery...but that price :whew:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
been wearing glasses since I was 7. switched to contacts around 18. because I have astigmatism in both eyes, I could only get the hard contact lenses. after 7 hours, them shyts dry out..real quick. went back to glasses and started wearing designer frames. seriously considering lasik/prk surgery...but that price :whew:

have you checked if your health insurance offers you a discount for laser eye surgery breh? I know mine does