“My ex boyfriend with no passport dumped me, I lost 61 pounds and he stalked me”

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I never understand why people try to make their ex out to be a bum…like how does that reflect positively on you?

Also if you took all these actions over him, he clearly holds power over you. Imagine spending time editing this bullshyt reel for a dude you claim is not on your level

ur totally correct here.

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Brehette gonna eventually gain that weight back, but I guess that shouldn't matter because she has her passport is PSA (I am gonna get that even though I have a TWIC card), platinum credit cards and been to a few Latin American countries!

Like another poster said, she still thinking about her ex despite being this super successful person. 😂 Smh..

Oh well...

Glad she feeling good about herself(for now)...

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Act like you're all dandy and felicitous on the outside when you're deranged, hurting from within and compensating for it by going all gung ho with documenting it for strangers (and the people who do know you only give you obligatory likes out of proximity/they feel bad for you).

Social media is the new mental illness, albeit on full display.

invalid

Banned
Daps
Damn, imagine having to eat pray love your way around the world to get over a bum.

Water seeks its own level.