“My ex boyfriend with no passport dumped me, I lost 61 pounds and he stalked me”

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
Why couldn't she have lost the weight and got a passport when she was with him? She wouldn't have had to pay for all those trips dolo.

kevinsamuels-umm.gif
You know they're always hustling backwards going off emotions. But if she thought logically she would have been on the same mindset as you.

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
don't forget the obligatory bottle of white hennessy they bring home just to humble brag that they were recently out the country :mjlol:

That’s the next boomerang you see posted in their story, after the obligatory passport book photos with their homegirls at the airport… followed by the window seat photo of the landing with the Frontier airline wing in the background 😆& last but not least a meme of the “I’m a bad bytch, don’t need a nikka.. match my energy, boasting/bragging “ variety. lol

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
how can he cyber stalk you? All she had to do is make her social media private :heh:

she's clearly a narcissist. notice, she made and edited a full video just to "show him" what he's been missing out on. who goes thru that kinda effort for someone they supposedly are no longer interested in?

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m glad she lost weight and is able to travel freely. I agree if you’re a person that likes to travel, it’s best not to deal with someone that doesn’t have a passport.