“My ex boyfriend with no passport dumped me, I lost 61 pounds and he stalked me”

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Why couldn't she have lost the weight and got a passport when she was with him? She wouldn't have had to pay for all those trips dolo.

kevinsamuels-umm.gif

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
Passport is the new degree for black women. It’s what they use to look down on people now. And all they do is go the same 4 places anyway.

Tulum, Turks, Bahamas, and D.R.

Get a bottle of Clase Azul and a boat ride… then think they’re hot shyt. 😂

Women now are really spending ridiculous amounts of money (probably through Klarna) just to go take IG pics in their thongs getting Patron poured down their throats.

Quite laughable.

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Passport is the new degree for black women. It’s what they use to look down on people now. And all they do is go the same 4 places anyway.

I just said the same shyt a minute ago. bytch ain't nothin special taking 3 trips a year with nothing in the bank.

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
what does him not having a passport have do with anything? I'm tired of these hoes looking down on people just cuz they take a couple trips a year.
Cosign

Having a passport don't make u some kinda baller. It ain't some exclusive shyt. A passport including the passport pic and application fee comes to $180. I would know, I processed a few hundred of them