“My ex boyfriend with no passport dumped me, I lost 61 pounds and he stalked me”

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Black people with passports are nearly insufferable.

it really is. bytch will ask me why am I not traveling.

I'm like cuz I got a kid in college, and I'm focused on building wealth thru investing and paying off my house early, so discretionary traveling is not a top priority in my life right now.

King Poetic

In My Lifetime
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
it really is. bytch will ask me why am I not traveling.

I'm like cuz I got a kid in college, and I'm focused on building wealth thru investing and paying off my house early, so discretionary traveling is not a top priority in my life right now.

These women rather live in debt and show off for friends or guys , than face reality

I told a chick I like to travel to different parts of the states I haven’t been to and this bytch says that’s not traveling unless u go out the country:gucci:

These women are so blinded by fake reality tv or bullshyt radio host

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps

and still no man

I can't date a woman like this. Boogie and always on the gram telling every bit of her lame ass life.

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
These women rather live in debt and show off for friends or guys , than face reality

I told a chick I like to travel to different parts of the states I haven’t been to and this bytch says that’s not traveling unless u go out the country:gucci:

These women are so blinded by fake reality tv or bullshyt radio host
Hopefully you automatically bushed her after that comment. I used to only travel out the country but I shifted more stateside lately after COVID. There's a lot to do here that I haven't experienced. But alot of women truly live in a fantasy world. All it takes is a 30 min convo and you can tell if they have that bird mindset. They can't help exposing it.