My dad is most likely going to die soon

Daps
Reppin
Canada
If I'm power of attorney for my real father I'll tell them not to resuscitate him. Piece of shyt. :pacspit:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Just came thru to see him at the hospital. I was honest and polite. His crying juelzing self telling me he ain't disrespect me how am I going to say that. Told him I can control my actions and words but not how I feel. Let him know this from years. I don't choose to feel how I feel. I called him out how I tried to meet him halfway on the phone the night before and what he said to me.

He said that how he is. I said that's an excuse I see how you are with friends and coworkers. He said he'll try to change.

I'm not buying it. He big mad on the phone and when relatively healthy in person. Now all sick, too weak to be dismissive. He'll get a little more strength again and be on the same bullshyt again.

I see only therapy will help me.

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
Maybe you can mend your relationship with him or at least understand. I don't know man. I lost my father in 2017 and it was hell watching someone die that I loved.
Just came thru to see him at the hospital. I was honest and polite. His crying juelzing self telling me he ain't disrespect me how am I going to say that. Told him I can control my actions and words but not how I feel. Let him know this from years. I don't choose to feel how I feel. I called him out how I tried to meet him halfway on the phone the night before and what he said to me.

He said that how he is. I said that's an excuse I see how you are with friends and coworkers. He said he'll try to change.

I'm not buying it. He big mad on the phone and when relatively healthy in person. Now all sick, too weak to be dismissive. He'll get a little more strength again and be on the same bullshyt again.

Imer

Pro
Daps
Pops passed away back in 01 still feels like yesterday. Just don’t do or say anything you will regret when you get older. My best advice for you is too bite your tongue and swallow your pride. Cause when’s he’s gone he’s gone forever. Thankfully I have a great relationship with mine. But I’m sure it’s difficult. Peep this track when you have a chance maybe it will put things in perspective

P90

Automatic Ultra Reflex
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk where I’m from / Bahston where I’m at
Breh that's the problem. He don't want to be cool. He talk shyt every interaction, always talking down. I'm not hoping anything bad on him. I don't want to remain his battered wife. I want that parasite bullshyt out of my life. You'd think I ruined this nikka's dreams and teen years. nikka in his 50s.

There’s a point you may or may not get to, where you realize your pops ways and actions leave you worse off than him being gone. It’s not easy to cut a parent off, not saying you should, but it is necessary sometimes especially when that parent hasn’t done their role in earnest.

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
There’s a point you may or may not get to, where you realize your pops ways and actions leave you worse off than him being gone. It’s not easy to cut a parent off, not saying you should, but it is necessary sometimes especially when that parent hasn’t done their role in earnest.