My dad is most likely going to die soon

P90

Automatic Ultra Reflex
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk where I’m from / Bahston where I’m at
Having an ain’t shyt father myself I can tell you some people will NEVER change and stay ain’t shyt for a lifetime.

I cut my pops off fully after his heart surgery, I was there for him through it but after couldn’t take the mistreatment. You only have one father but sometimes you need to focus on self preservation.

EDIT regardless, sorry you’re going through this OP, and hope he pulls through

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
*reads thread title*

:mjcry:

*reads thread*

e needs a transplant and is now on the waiting list. I don't feel bad because he was an a$$hole to me over the phone last night. Our relationship is awful, I thought after being there for him most of December and January. shyt would change.

:dahell:

Look, breh, I'm sure you're going through a mix of emotions. But, talk to someone.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
*reads thread title*

:mjcry:

*reads thread*

:dahell:

Look, breh, I'm sure you're going through a mix of emotions. But, talk to someone.
He's been abusive since I was a teen, I hate to use that word. That's what it is, I remember at like 15 he embarrassed me so bad in front of my two cousins when he came over one day out of nowhere. They were mature enough to just act like nothing happened. I won't say what it was. I was so mad but so embarrassed I called my mom afterwards. I couldn't even tell her what it was, I just told her he embarrassed me for no good reason.

I spent my whole teenage years depressed. I am of the belief everyone could benefit by some form of therapy. Honestly being realistic shyt can get worse any moment but I just feel that verbal abuse and other reasons I was depressed. Have made me Teflon, I'm not immune to war zone PTSD. I feel like anything else won't bother me. Maybe one day but not soon.

Last edited:

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
Having an ain’t shyt father myself I can tell you some people will NEVER change and stay ain’t shyt for a lifetime.

I cut my pops off fully after his heart surgery, I was there for him through it but after couldn’t take the mistreatment. You only have one father but sometimes you need to focus on self preservation.

EDIT regardless, sorry you’re going through this OP, and hope he pulls through
This was the plan and then all of a sudden shyt goes fatal.

MMA

Superstar
Daps
Get over yourself and let the man at least believe his son cares for his wellbeing during death. I can tell you are a really young breh by this mindset. If he overcomes his trial and you do not want to have part with him, fine but during this time you will regret your decision long term if he does pass. Don't lead your last moments with your father with anger, it will only drown out in your future. Stop trying to understand him, or see from his point of view. Just do what a son should do for his father at his last moments.

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
Get over yourself and let the man at least believe his son cares for his wellbeing during death. I can tell you are a really young breh by this mindset. If he overcomes his trial and you do not want to have part with him, fine but during this time you will regret your decision long term if he does pass. Don't lead your last moments with your father with anger, it will only drown out in your future. Stop trying to understand him, or see from his point of view. Just do what a son should do for his father at his last moments.
I already said I'm showing up breh. I hate to say it but I have a strong disdain for him.

AceMan

Superstar
Daps
He's been abusive since I was a teen, I hate to use that word. That's what it is, I remember at like 15 he embarrassed me so bad in front of my two cousins when he came over one day out of nowhere. They were mature enough to just act like nothing happened. I won't say what it was. I was so mad but so embarrassed I called my mom afterwards. I couldn't even tell her what it was, I just told her he embarrassed me for no good reason.

I spent my whole teenage years depressed. I am of the belief everyone could benefit by some form of therapy. Honestly being realistic shyt can get worse any moment but I just feel that verbal abuse and other reasons I was depressed. Have made me Teflon, I'm not immune to war zone PTSD. I feel like anything else won't bother me. Maybe one day but not soon.

Go to him and tell him he’s a piece of crap. Voice it all before it’s too late

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
Dang breh u a cold piece. Make peace with him now and u won’t carry a heavy burden as an old man (and father)
:ufdup: Listen to your boy on this
Word. Listen to the breh, OP. Resentment doesn't hurt anyone but yourself.

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
Go to him and tell him he’s a piece of crap. Voice it all before it’s too late
I went in on him twice in December cause as he was recouping in the hospital. He started with the bullshyt again. Second time after I making his ass food after driving him around all day. He needs an ego and chin check. I'm not hitting him.

Tried last night when he started again over the phone. This time I was calm and just tried to have conversation. Meet him halfway, hear him out. fukk nikka said he not arguing with a little boy. fukk that nikka. I'll be there tmrw with the Idris Elba mask on like that one coli smiley.