My dad is most likely going to die soon

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
He needs a transplant and is now on the waiting list. I don't feel bad because he was an a$$hole to me over the phone last night. Our relationship is awful, I thought after being there for him most of December and January. shyt would change.

Guess not. A miracle would be nice but I'm not that delusional. I hope no one is stupid enough to break the news to Grandma. I sure won't.

This is terrible timing, last night I decided I'm done with him. Would just keep shyt at a minimum. The Stockholm syndrome would end I thought. Gone have to see him tomorrow morning with others. Only showing up because my family won't shut the fukk up if I don't and I don't want my absence to make his health worse.

Edit:
Just came thru to see him at the hospital. I was honest and polite. His crying juelzing self telling me he ain't disrespect me how am I going to say that. Told him I can control my actions and words but not how I feel. Let him know this from years. I don't choose to feel how I feel. I called him out how I tried to meet him halfway on the phone the night before and what he said to me.

He said that how he is. I said that's an excuse I see how you are with friends and coworkers. He said he'll try to change.

I'm not buying it. He big mad on the phone and when relatively healthy in person. Now all sick, too weak to be dismissive. He'll get a little more strength again and be on the same bullshyt again.

I see only therapy will help me.

Last edited:

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
I don't know what he did to you but if it ain't nothing serious like sexual abuse, beating your ass to the extreme, beating your mom, etc. then I think you should try to be there with your fam and kick it with him. You don't gotta hang out with him by yourself and shyt if it makes you miserable.

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
Dang breh u a cold piece. Make peace with him now and u won’t carry a heavy burden as an old man (and father)
:ufdup: Listen to your boy on this
If I am to become a father my teenage years and young adulthood dealing with my father. Has only made me want to be the best father I can be. I'll show up to his ass tomorrow but I'm not there to comfort a juelzing madman. I remained calm and collected last night on the phone. No guilt here.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
This is the first thing that popped in your mind in a story about a MAN'S relationship with his FATHER?
nikkas find every and any reason to shyt on women on here. This nikka basically shytting on OPs mother indirectly. Clown shyt

@Rose Gold stay strong my brother. Got you in my prayers

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
nikkas find every and any reason to shyt on women on here. This nikka basically shytting on OPs mother indirectly. Clown shyt

@Rose Gold stay strong my brother. Got you in my prayers
Lmao I peeped it but I didn't bother it's just assumption without enough information. Thanks breh, I only feel bad for the rest of the family.

TL15

Veteran
Daps
It's clear you care or else you wouldn't be reaching out (or lashing out) here...

that being said, if he is an a$$hole or whatever, do what you can on your end to peace things up. If he passes away (I hope not :sadcam:) then you don't want to have regrets. Even if you feel you won't you probably will. Don't let how someone else is, effect you. Do what you can, continue to support, and worst case scenario you can feel good about your own efforts to mend the relationship.

Daps
How did a woman pop in your head? Oh, it's his mom's fault?

come on,man.
If you associate with toxic men, you are putting your own hedonistic desires above the long term development of your children at worst or are allowing someone to finesse you at best.

Logically you can’t dispute that.

Last comment on this subject I’ll make in THIS thread though.

TheDarkCloud

Superstar
Daps
If you associate with toxic men, you are putting your own hedonistic desires above the long term development of your children at worst or are allowing someone to finesse you at best.

Logically you can’t dispute that.

Last comment on this subject I’ll make in THIS thread though.

Don’t leave breh.

I want you to connect how this relates to OP and the toxic relationship he says he has with his dad. Unless you’re under the impression OP is a woman...?