My Cousin Is Contemplating Suicide....

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
women do not think like men

a women can take a homeless man off the street, look after him no homo, help him out with schooling, turning his life around and all that and for the rest of his life he will be loyal as hell to her.

a man can take a homeless woman of the street who was a prostitute beat up nightly, help her get on her feet, get a job etc. and she'd jump to that next nugga like that.

thats why as a man try not to ever help out a broad, your just fixing her up for the next nikka to reap the benefits

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Man it sucks, For the most part, you cannot predict what a woman does. I talk to my friends, and when they were young, they might have been into all that player stuff, but when they got older and wisened up and met a woman who just gave them that emotional support, cooked, and just treated them well, they had enough sense to get out the game and decided not to go anywhere.

On the other hand, you treat a woman well and she's even more likely to do you dirty. I had the same exact thing happen to my friend... his girl's parents kicked her out. He let her move in with him and his parents since this was around high school/early college. She got to eat and stay at a place rent free... but I would be driving around at times and see her walking the street at night with a phone in her hand. I'm guessing she was talking to another guy... come to find out, that was the case. She was actually in ANOTHER relationship with another guy and my boy found out by running into the guy at college. Crazy thing is, later on she turned out to be lesbian as well. I have other stories, but that will suffice for now.

Many females simply will not award great treatment with loyalty. One thing to keep in mind is to NEVER get around to upgrading a female. Instead of appreciating it and being more loyal, she'll go talk to another dude with her newfound status.

Look what happened when Joe Buddens started putting his little woman in front of the camera and getting her all that attention. She goes and peels off. I think there was some show about some girl losing a ton of weight and her boyfriend was there for her all the time. Guess what happened when she started getting more attention after losing weight. That's right. Boyfriend got slid to the side. And also, if you see a man is paying for his girl's school, how many times do you want to bet she's cheating on him?

I compared the situation to stocks. Women typically have two sell-off points... One is when she thinks she's better than you. Another sell-off point is when she thinks she's found an upgrade over you. This is why women often stick with 'abusive men'. They deal with women in a manner that keeps her self-esteem low, so she never is able to think she is better than him. You don't have to be abusive and grating with your words or engage in any kind of abusive behavior, but this is why you NEVER compliment a woman too much. When you allow her to think she is equal or better than you, she's going to be out there looking for a new deal. That's why I also say upgrade yourself before you upgrade a woman. The greatest gift you can give her is to allow her to be in the presence of and to claim a fly dude.

As a man, if a woman buys you some clothes and upgrades your look, you can sit back and appreciate that and that might make you more loyal and appreciative of her. On the other hand, you get to upgrading a woman's look and getting her hair done, you're just making her look better for the next man. Now if you put that money into your own wardrobe, you'll be better off because she'll look at you like my man is fly. This is one of the reasons why you often see men who were players in high school and had fine women end up with a woman you don't really think is all that fly. To really keep a woman, she has to think you're better than her. Women really don't 'marry down.' They 'choose up'.

Sorry for the long post but i just felt like ranting a bit :snoop:

this happened to me before , when i was a simp. Chick was kicked out of her house no where to stay, hooke dhe rup with a condo my parents owned at a time rent was dirt cheap, she lost her job at that time was depressed living off unemployment. I called in a favor to one f my friends at the time whose parents owned a company and got her a job paying great $$, chick acted like she got the job all by herself when she would tell people how she got a new job. Anyways she moved out and started to live the life no idea waht happaned to her since then but i was livid, if it wasnt for me this chick would prob b strung out on drugs homeless with a crack baby, but because i was a simp :snoop:

and to keep any women it doesnt matter how fly you are etc. what matters is that you are not afraid to lose her and she has to know that as well. Nothing bugs a woman more than knowing you guys can break up and you';d be like :manny: and have another broad on your shoulder the next day not even thinking of her again.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I tried telling him this,

Know the signs of when your girl is breaking bad and don't hesitate to leave.

If you see things changing that you don't like, then speak in it once. If she refuses to acknowledge or correct her ways, then leave. See, women just don't get up and leave men. They have to emotionally disconnect first. If you leave her during the period she is emotionally disconnecting, she will be a nervous wreck. Don't wait until she is no longer attached to you to try to make an ultimatum. By then she'll probably have another dude lined up and don't even care. Strike when you see the changes. The most common changes are:

1. Her routine in how she calls/texts changes
2. She spends more time with other people
3. The way she speaks to you changes (stops saying I love you, no more pet names baby, etc.)

Check all of this stuff. And if she continues after she's been checked. Dump her immediately. If you stick around, she's most likely going to lose interest, lose respect, keep you around for a little bit and then discard you.

If your woman isn't thrilled to see you, hear from you, or spend time with you, clean cut that chick. Your time is a privilege that other women would love.

if she changes her hairstyle, texts are less frequent and short. She starts going out, has a new friend, dressing up more.

I like your posting style breh :obama: time and commitment are the power men hold, never give them away to easily.

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
this happened to me before , when i was a simp. Chick was kicked out of her house no where to stay, hooke dhe rup with a condo my parents owned at a time rent was dirt cheap, she lost her job at that time was depressed living off unemployment. I called in a favor to one f my friends at the time whose parents owned a company and got her a job paying great $$, chick acted like she got the job all by herself when she would tell people how she got a new job. Anyways she moved out and started to live the life no idea waht happaned to her since then but i was livid, if it wasnt for me this chick would prob b strung out on drugs homeless with a crack baby, but because i was a simp :snoop:

and to keep any women it doesnt matter how fly you are etc. what matters is that you are not afraid to lose her and she has to know that as well. Nothing bugs a woman more than knowing you guys can break up and you';d be like :manny: and have another broad on your shoulder the next day not even thinking of her again.

Look at it as a WIN for the most part. You helped her out therefore in the long run you will be blessed down the line. She's an ungrateful, entitled bytch who doesn't deserve a good man. This is the main reason why guys shouldn't drop what their working on to save a chick. Any chick that can't save herself isn't worth saving. Glad you learned from your simp days and realized a chick shouldn't be entitled to a Superman when she fukked up in life.

Dada

Face===>Heel
Daps
His parents let her move in when her home life was in shambles, they fed and clothed her for almost 2 years (they were together for almost 5).

Unless she aged out of the foster care system, this should've said everything he/they needed to know. While it's messed up, you definitely don't want a person to stay purely out of obligation (though, she should help his parents out financially) and you want to know who you're actually dealing with, so you don't mess around and marry or have a kid with them.

If she did him dirty I understand being angry but the "I'm going to kill myself" thing indicates he has some issues that are his own, as well. Most of us have been heartbroken, some betrayed..you just have to go through the stages and eventually emerge from it.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
I saw his girlfriend DESTROY him. His parents let her move in when her home life was in shambles, they fed and clothed her for almost 2 years (they were together for almost 5). Then this chick wanna "explore other options" and now calls herself a lesbian. My cousin never saw it coming and was SICK. Dude couldn't eat, sleep, nothing. Had to drop out of college for a semester because he couldn't get it together. Now he has his mom crying cause he overdosed on pain medication pills. Seeing this made me keep my heart under lock and key. I swore that would never happen to me...
take your cousin to the hospital and get signed into a psych ward